Does braverman beat out eddie royal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I can't see FoxPace cutting Royal because isn't he due like $5mil this year? I can see Braverman making the roster but I don't see Royal not making the roster. A healthy Royal could really help the WR core this year. I think the odd man out will be Mariani.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Seems like we don't hear anything about royal but EVERYTHING about braverman. He's like Mariani but Jewish and better at football. Royal is the old man out.
Like Mariani how, exactly?

I think I would characterize him as like Royal but less pigmented, younger and maybe as good or better at football. Likely less athletic though ,cuz, you know...he's whiiiiiiiite

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Seems like we don't hear anything about royal but EVERYTHING about braverman. He's like Mariani but Jewish and better at football. Royal is the old man out.

So you're Braverman's brother, or Braverman proper?

Royal is guaranteed 4.5 million this year. Braverman will beat him out returning Punts. Otay?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't see FoxPace cutting Royal because isn't he due like $5mil this year? I can see Braverman making the roster but I don't see Royal not making the roster. A healthy Royal could really help the WR core this year. I think the odd man out will be Mariani.

Never happen. Cutler likes Mariani who runs the best routes of any of their receivers and also has great hands.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Braverman will rack up about 650 yards, 60 catches, and 5-6 tds this year and will become a fixture in the Chicago Bears offense for the next decade(+).

Eddie Royals contract status will have no bearing on Bravermans future.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Never happen. Cutler likes Mariani who runs the best routes of any of their receivers and also has great hands.
That's sounds great and all, but factually Roya was tareted by Cutler 5.5 times per game and Mariani 2.0 times per game and Royal had 15 more receptions despite playing 7 less games than Mariani. In short, you are full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
No. Braverman is going against Sherrick McMannis, rookies, and dudes that won't make the roster right now. I like him, but perspective is necessary.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Braverman would have to average over 1.25 yards per game to be more cost-effective than Eddie Royal was last year.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am bdm. I joined when cbmb starred to go to shit, but then most of my buddies went to another site but they are way too liberal over there. So I'm baaaaaaack!

Could leave again? The site was better without you.

Liked Posts:
First time Braverman gets rocked trying to catch a ball over the middle will be the end of him, he'll alligator arm everything until he's released.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Who are you again? You sound like a dork fyi. Not trying to be mean though.
I cant figure out whose old ass alt this is, but it sounds a bit douchey to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.