Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Time out, this is the guy we are getting worked up about?

Shit!!!!!
I wonder if still lets that blind guy cut his hair?

2556144.jpg

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Royal is guaranteed 4.5 mil whether he rides the pine or is on the street. Braverman is a late round rookie contract. The net $ loss is his contract. Royals' contract is immaterial.

Braverman will make the team, and play Slot more and more as the season progresses, and will likely be our starting Slot next year. What I'm saying is Royal will START Slot, which is "losing out to Royal". Come back Game 1 and eat crow.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Why would you want a shitty guy starting over a better player because oF money? So low nrg.

I don't know why anyone would want Royal to start other than Cutler because they like to reminisce about the glory days in Denver when they both had a promising future.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If Royal gets cut in favor of Braverman, Novak will start screaming for Fox to be fired for racism.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Epic battle between two midgets who are both bad at football. Royal is lucky Pace gave him such an awful contract or he'd be out of the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Why would you want a shitty guy starting over a better player because oF money? So low nrg.

You're missing the fact I don't think Dan is better than Ed. I'd start the best player, but after 2016, if Dan is as good as I think, I'd probably cut Royal.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I don't see braverman beating out royal to start the season but by the end of the season he should be our new slot wr

Status
Not open for further replies.