7th inning stretch

chewyps

Liked Posts:
watching the cubs game tonight and waiting for the 7th inning stretch i noticed they had the cubs organ player playing the song and singing it. this guy needs to do the 7th inning stretch every game. bring a new culture to this team and get the crown.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
STFU. They should dig up Harry Carey and prop his rotting corpse in a chair and turn on the audio of him singing it

chibears55

Liked Posts:
watching the cubs game tonight and waiting for the 7th inning stretch i noticed they had the cubs organ player playing the song and singing it. this guy needs to do the 7th inning stretch every game. bring a new culture to this team and get the crown.
Tonight was something like his 4500 game playing the organ
So, he does basically do the stretch every night ☺️

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I agree. I was thinking about a week ago that they needed to can the celebrity stuff and put a video of Harry or Ron singing the tune. I would be just fine with the organist leading the stretch, too.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking about a week ago that they needed to can the celebrity stuff and put a video of Harry or Ron singing the tune.

They do that a good bit. Although I'm guessing it's when they don't have anyone else lined up to do it.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They do that a good bit. Although I'm guessing it's when they don't have anyone else lined up to do it.
Yes, they certainly do. I just wish it was a permanent thing. A lot of celebs butcher the Stretch anyway.

CubsWin

Liked Posts:
Yes, they certainly do. I just wish it was a permanent thing. A lot of celebs butcher the Stretch anyway.

The celebs are mostly bad at it. And Harry and Santo doing it by video is creepy. The organist did a fine job. I'm fine with letting him sing it on a permanent basis.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
yeah, he was just finally given the spot light with his 4500th game.

I think its pretty old, dont mind the harry video, but this guest stuff has run its course.