Can Cutler be Elway?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you're right.

Fuck you cutler.

Fuck you for not making these highly respected and achieved players BETTER.

Devin Hester

Roy Williams

Rashied Davis

Devin Aromashadu

Kellen Davis

Johnny Knox

-- I mean according to you these guys should've had great careers after leaving Jay, ya know?

Yawn....mfer had Marshall, Jeffery, Olsen, Bennett and Forte and still didn't do Shit, so put down ur Cutler kool aid.

Marshall had great years after Denver, and better one last year than here...So did Olsen

According to me they should have great careers? Hester did have one as a return man last time I checked.

Last edited:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yawn....mfer had Marshall and Jeffery, Olsen, Bennett and Forte and still didn't do Shit, so put down ur Cutler kool aid.

Marshall had great years after Denver, and better one last year than here...So did Olsen

According to me they should have great careers? Hester did have one as a return man last time I checked.

Gotta wait 3 weeks for an answer to that.....

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta wait 3 weeks for an answer to that.....

The worst part is he is must not watch football....how could he, if he thinks those gunslingers couldn't change games or make those around them better. How many busted plays did those guys make? You could see guys responding to them left and right.....Cutler...hell no...he sucks as a leader and is just one of the guys.....you may get a throw or a play from Cutler, but he can't sustain it for a full game...these guys could go on runs for a game, weeks, etc.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The worst part is he is must not watch football.....

My guess would be he only watches the bears, is a relatively recent fan, and gives every benefit of the doubt to Jay in every scenario.

Not a dig at the guy, just a feeling I get when he actually does manage to mention other players- he just doesnt seem to grasp that other guys struggle with the same team issues and worse, yet still manage to play some damn good football.