Melvin Gordon
Josh Gordon
Philip Rivers
Tyler Eifert
Tony Romo
Houston D
Mason Crosby
Laquon Treadwell

There were a few guys that really made the draft crazy, like the guy who took 2 qb's and a defense in his first 4 picks.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Love your WR's and approach for RB's. Grad a decent RB, then pick up a couple guys who you can rotate and use as a committee. Was Josh Gordon reinstated? I must have missed this.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Gordon is out for 4 games. Since we changed this year from 3 receivers to two and a flex, I felt like I could take a flier on Gordon in the 9th and pray that the 4 weeks off doesn't cause him to get bored and start puffing again.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gordon is out for 4 games. Since we changed this year from 3 receivers to two and a flex, I felt like I could take a flier on Gordon in the 9th and pray that the 4 weeks off doesn't cause him to get bored and start puffing again.

Gordon in the 9th is a great pick. Lots of value there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
12 team non-PPR:

Le'Veon Bell
Jamal Charles
TY Hilton
Demarious Thomas
Deangelo Williams
Travis Kelce
John Brown
Justin Forsett
Zach Miller
Andy Dalton
Steve Smith Sr
Victor Cruz
Ka'Deem Carey
Houston DEF
Jared Goff
Justin Tucker

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
12 team non-PPR:

Le'Veon Bell
Jamal Charles
TY Hilton
Demarious Thomas
Deangelo Williams
Travis Kelce
John Brown
Justin Forsett
Zach Miller
Andy Dalton
Steve Smith Sr
Victor Cruz
Ka'Deem Carey
Houston DEF
Jared Goff
Justin Tucker

Lol, you're so fucked.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol, you're so fucked.

I'm not crazy about the team either lol. How many knee surgeries has Charles had? DT is solid, but I worry about the QB play. TY is to inconsistent for me. I also think Moncrief takes a step and steals a lot of targets. Kelce is solid, not worth the price tag though, imo. He rarely finds the end zone on that team.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol, you're so fucked.

I gambled a fuckton in this draft.... the league is full of derps.... I am pretty sure I can win it with good waiver wire pickups if I have to.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not crazy about the team either lol. How many knee surgeries has Charles had? DT is solid, but I worry about the QB play. TY is to inconsistent for me. I also think Moncrief takes a step and steals a lot of targets. Kelce is solid, not worth the price tag though, imo. He rarely finds the end zone on that team.

There was a run on TEs for some reason.... Kelce was the last solid option and if I didn't grab him there I was gonna wait like 20 picks for the snake to return and my starting TE would be like a 2nd stringer somewhere.

It is a cheap league I joined to fill it out for my brother inlaw.... but I do think I can win still.... I have to remain delusional like all gamblers.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I gambled a fuckton in this draft.... the league is full of derps.... I am pretty sure I can win it with good waiver wire pickups if I have to.

I'd package Charles and TY for a stud receiver, if I was you.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just finished up my Keeper league draft. 10 Team, .5 PPR, each team gets up to 3 Keepers. I drafted from the 10 spot. I'm happy, I need to find a diamond in the round on the WW for my 2nd back, but should compete.

Russell
Gurley
Matt Jones
A.Brown
A. Robinson
Ertz
Robb
Jets D
Aguayo

Bench:
Moncrief
Ajayi
Ivory
Lockett
Rivers
Alfred Morris
Zach Miller

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Just finished up my Keeper league draft. 10 Team, .5 PPR, each team gets up to 3 Keepers. I drafted from the 10 spot. I'm happy, I need to find a diamond in the round on the WW for my 2nd back, but should compete.

Russell
Gurley
Matt Jones
A.Brown
A. Robinson
Ertz
Robb
Jets D
Aguayo

Bench:
Moncrief
Ajayi
Ivory
Lockett
Rivers
Alfred Morris
Zach Miller

Love the starting group (except Aguayo just due to his massive struggles so far)

The bench is solid as well. Moncrief should have a good year if both he and Luck stay healthy. Even if Ajayi doesn't end up the starter, he will see plenty of play time this year. Ivory is solid, but will likely be splitting time. Very safe picks for the bench.

If the starters stay relatively healthy, that's a hard team to beat.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Love the starting group (except Aguayo just due to his massive struggles so far)

The bench is solid as well. Moncrief should have a good year if both he and Luck stay healthy. Even if Ajayi doesn't end up the starter, he will see plenty of play time this year. Ivory is solid, but will likely be splitting time. Very safe picks for the bench.

If the starters stay relatively healthy, that's a hard team to beat.

I went on autodraft for the last pick which is why I ended with Aguayo. I'll roll with him for a week or two. He was a beast in college. The point differential between the #1 kicker and say the #10 kicker is usually a very low point spread. It's a worthless position in fantasy, imo.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I went on autodraft for the last pick which is why I ended with Aguayo. I'll roll with him for a week or two. He was a beast in college. The point differential between the #1 kicker and say the #10 kicker is usually a very low point spread. It's a worthless position in fantasy, imo.

Depends alot on the scoring of the league I suppose. Last year, I would have agreed. This year, my league penalizes for misses. If Aguayo kicks a 35 yarder, but misses 3 others, I would end up with a big fat 0 from my kicker.

Mitchapalooza

I got the 4th pick in a 12 man PPR. Looks like it's going to be Brown 1st, Julio 2nd, OBJ 3rd and I'll go with Hopkins with the 4th pick.

Draft is friday night, I'll post the results then

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
10 Team Draft. Half point ppr. I drafted from the 5 spot. The board did not fall the way I wanted it too and I went Gurley then Miller. I hate my WR's, but they have some upside.

Rodgers
Jeffery
Baldwin
Gurley
Miller
Fleener
Moncrief
John Brown
Melvin Gordon
Yeldon
Diggs
Sproles
Matt Ryan
KC D

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
10 Team Draft. Half point ppr. I drafted from the 5 spot. The board did not fall the way I wanted it too and I went Gurley then Miller. I hate my WR's, but they have some upside.

Rodgers
Jeffery
Baldwin
Gurley
Miller
Fleener
Moncrief
John Brown
Melvin Gordon
Yeldon
Diggs
Sproles
Matt Ryan
KC D

I actually don't hate that draft. Gurley will probably get the majority of the FP put up by that Rams offense. Miller should be phenomenal in even a .5 PPR. Starting receivers are solid. If the starters stay healthy, that team should get you into the playoffs. Moncrief should be very good this year, and Diggs looked good this weekend in the little I saw of that game. Gordon also looks much better than last year.

You should do fine.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I actually don't hate that draft. Gurley will probably get the majority of the FP put up by that Rams offense. Miller should be phenomenal in even a .5 PPR. Starting receivers are solid. If the starters stay healthy, that team should get you into the playoffs. Moncrief should be very good this year, and Diggs looked good this weekend in the little I saw of that game. Gordon also looks much better than last year.

You should do fine.

I think Diggs is a solid sleeper. He showed some real promise last year and has play making ability. Teddy and him has a good connection. I'm not worried about Treadwell at all this year, I think he is good, but most rookies aren't going to come out and light it up for 1,000 yards.

Mitchapalooza

would you guys rather have OBJ or Hopkins this year in ppr?