OT: Live Bears games on jailbroke Amazon firestick

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
60$ would probably be for the year. What you have to do is create a membership on sportsaccess.se
Then select what you want. Then you pay them bitcoin. The way i did it is create a sportsaccess account. I selected 30 days. Then it says pay 0.0254 ir something like that to this address. Its a long address. Then i create a membership on circle.com or downlaod the app. Then for instance i wanted a month so i logged in my debit card info and in circle i clicked add money. I added $15 because it was $14.71. Once the money is added you click send money. Change it from usd to bitcoin. Copy and paste the amount sportsaccess says. Then hit continue. Then it will say to who and you copy and paste the long address on sportsaccess. About 20 minutes it worked. Go onto sportsaccess thru kodi or whatever your using and enter your user and password info. Once your in their system it will show you all the channels

WTF? Shirley you can't be serious. Debit Card? Who is this?

Someone explain this to me like I'm 5. Is this shit for real?

chino1176

Liked Posts:
Are you talking about sportsaccess? $60 for the year the season or total??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is talking about 60 for the jail broken fire stick with the kodi app. The games are free

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
No he was saying you can pay sportsaccess $60 for the full year membership...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk