"Is the Chicago Bears’ next quarterback currently in New England?"

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
http://www.chicitysports.com/2016/0...rs-next-quarterback-currently-in-new-england/

So one of my friends who knows my affinity for Jimmy Garoppolo texts me this "article."

I get all excited :cum: :cum: :cum: thinking there may actually be some traction to Hometown Jimmy coming to Chicago and then I read the source...our very own chicitysports.com

The question is who the fuck is Jeffrey Stevens and why is he crampin' my style?

I'm thinking class action lawsuit...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.chicitysports.com/2016/0...rs-next-quarterback-currently-in-new-england/

So one of my friends who knows my affinity for Jimmy Garoppolo texts me this "article."

I get all excited :cum: :cum: :cum: thinking there may actually be some traction to Hometown Jimmy coming to Chicago and then I read the source...our very own chicitysports.com

The question is who the fuck is Jeffrey Stevens and why is he crampin' my style?

an article written by an author isn't traction....it is just an article......

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It makes sense, I mean it is entirely possible. If he plays well in Brady's absence he will be valued by many in the league.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

What's with the Garapolo posts every other week?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
an article written by an author isn't traction....it is just an article......

An article written by an author of chicitysports with no sources certainly doesn't. So in this case, I agree.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It makes sense, I mean it is entirely possible. If he plays well in Brady's absence he will be valued by many in the league.

The problem is, we will have to pay a shit ton to get him if he plays well. See Flynn and Osweiler. And he will be pretty unproven.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is, we will have to pay a shit ton to get him if he plays well. See Flynn and Osweiler. And he will be pretty unproven.

that is the market

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is a troll post, JG will just fade away, he has no skill whatsoever.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
lol...what's with your man crush on him? He your brother?

I like his combination of uncanny accuracy, mechanics, decision making, and arm strength.

I also think he arguably has the fastest release in the NFL, comparable to Rodgers.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So you're saying the bears are gonna sign Brady when he's past the point of should be retired? Sounds plausible

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
that is the market

Well the market can fuck off. You're better off rolling the dice on a rookie then paying 20M a year for what is essentially a rookie in game playing time.