Dak Prescott is impressive.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not to take anything away from Prescott, but it helps having the best oline in football.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked him in the 4th with my mock draft. Not sure if he will be any good, but it would be nice to have him instead of Fales

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windy was right about his analysis about this player. He has a nice arm and makes good decisions. Good accuracy as well. I wish the Bears had him. I also want the Cowboys O-line as well.

he is also the mid round QB I kept trying to push. He had no LT most of the year at Miss St., he made that a relevant team

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I picked him in the 4th with my mock draft. Not sure if he will be any good, but it would be nice to have him instead of Fales

This I can agree with, only due to the fact that the brass thought so much of Fales they had to pick up Hoyer. Although, Hoyer could be an out for Cutler after this year as well. Get rid of him and still have a vet clipboard holder to help groom next year's draft pick.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This I can agree with, only due to the fact that the brass thought so much of Fales they had to pick up Hoyer. Although, Hoyer could be an out for Cutler after this year as well. Get rid of him and still have a vet clipboard holder to help groom next year's draft pick.

from a production standpoint (i.e. w-l) Hoyer's the cheaper option moving forward

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fales is a complete unknown, he might be as good or better than Hoyer. Or he could totally suck. Seems like I remember him looking ok last year in the preseason.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Fales is a complete unknown, he might be as good or better than Hoyer. Or he could totally suck. Seems like I remember him looking ok last year in the preseason.
Possibly but he doesnt seem to have the arm strength that Cutler and Hoyer have. Not that you have to have a rifle but you should be able to throw a mean 20 yard pass with velocity

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Possibly but he doesnt seem to have the arm strength that Cutler and Hoyer have. Not that you have to have a rifle but you should be able to throw a mean 20 yard pass with velocity

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He's played so little from what I've seen I have no idea of his armstrength or accuracy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was super pissed they pace didn't take him in the draft. Only QB I thought we could draft without giving up the farm. I thought he was a poor man's Russell Wilson

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Was super pissed they pace didn't take him in the draft. Only QB I thought we could draft without giving up the farm. I thought he was a poor man's Russell Wilson

lol.....well a poor man's Russell Wilson.....is better than any qb we have on da roster right now :lmao: