Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Windy was right about his analysis about this player. He has a nice arm and makes good decisions. Good accuracy as well. I wish the Bears had him. I also want the Cowboys O-line as well.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If he would have played for us on Thursday, he would have looked like the other QBs we had.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Windy was right about his analysis about this player. He has a nice arm and makes good decisions. Good accuracy as well. I wish the Bears had him. I also want the Cowboys O-line as well.
Definitely looks good so far against first team unit.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he would have played for us on Thursday, he would have looked like the other QBs we had.

Dak looks like he has the it factor to be an NFL QB. He is also mobile and can get rid of the ball. Also when the Bears has 3 new guys on the OLine, it takes time to gel. I don't know how long it will take since practices and OTAs has been reduced.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Dak was on my mock draft it doesn't surprise me he is doing well and to think we could of had him in the fourth but we have a injured special teams lb

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If any of the QBs drafted in the 4th round or later turn halfway decent I will be pissed!! We put alot of resources in on scouting the QBs this past class and opted not to draft one. Prescott, Kevin Hogan, and Brandon Allen were all prospects I really liked. Still ticked we had all those draft picks, interviewed the second most QBs than anyone else, and there was plenty of talk about us drafting one in the mid rounds, yet we passed...

Chinese

Liked Posts:
If any of the QBs drafted in the 4th round or later turn halfway decent I will be pissed!! We put alot of resources in on scouting the QBs this past class and opted not to draft one. Prescott, Kevin Hogan, and Brandon Allen were all prospects I really liked. Still ticked we had all those draft picks, interviewed the second most QBs than anyone else, and there was plenty of talk about us drafting one in the mid rounds, yet we passed...
You brought up a good point about all the interviews. Isnt Cutlers contract over with after this? I just would be careful with Cutler since he is now on his 30s and is a type 1 diabetic that his career could be cut immediately with that type of disease. i was shocked we didnt draft one. Anyways after seeing our oline and our QBs this past game i am worried about them more than wanting to replace them. That oline is seriously bad

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Windy was right about his analysis about this player. He has a nice arm and makes good decisions. Good accuracy as well. I wish the Bears had him. .
Little quick on the praise, it was just a practice game.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

This is like saying Mark Sanchez is going to be a good QB after 1 preseason game...

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
It helps having three 1st round picks on the offensive line, and La'el Collins would have been a 1st/2nd rounder if he didn't get in trouble with the law.

IIRC his pregnant ex girlfriend was murdered and he had to be interviewed like anyone in a similar situation would and it was maybe a week before the draft. He can thank Rae Carruth.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is like saying Mark Sanchez is going to be a good QB after 1 preseason game...

Mark Sanchez did take the Jets twice to the AFC Chanpionship game. Was he a star? No he wasn't, but Mark does belong in the NFL.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Mark Sanchez did take the Jets twice to the AFC Chanpionship game. Was he a star? No he wasn't, but Mark does belong in the NFL.

Without Mark Sanchez, not one among us would have heard the phrase "butt fumble"

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...reseason-debut

......AND GUESS WHAT, we had a THREE chances to draft him in da 4th round. Who did we take in da 4th round Nick Kwiatkoski ilb, Deon Bush s and Deiondre' Hall S. One of these players couda' been sacrificed for a qb

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It helps having three 1st round picks on the offensive line, and La'el Collins would have been a 1st/2nd rounder if he didn't get in trouble with the law.

.....but ya still have to make smart decisions with the FB.