Dak Prescott

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Have any you been watching the Cowboys vs Rams game? Dak is playing lights out with first team. I know its preseason but of all the rookie QBs this preseason he has stood out

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Chinese

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...k-prescott-dazzles-in-cowboys-preseason-debut

......AND GUESS WHAT, we had a THREE chances to draft him in da 4th round. Who did we take in da 4th round Nick Kwiatkoski ilb, Deon Bush s and Deiondre' Hall S.
The oline for tbe Cowboys is ridiculously good too. Also i watched Mariota and didnt realize they have i believe 3 1st year starters and they held their own.
The sad part of the Bears was that we were the only team not to score in the first preseason. I dont even think we got close to field goal range. Its preaseason but so is it forvthe other team.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The oline for tbe Cowboys is ridiculously good too. Also i watched Mariota and didnt realize they have i believe 3 1st year starters and they held their own.
The sad part of the Bears was that we were the only team not to score in the first preseason. I dont even think we got close to field goal range. Its preaseason but so is it forvthe other team.

I get it about the 'boys OL, however, Press is a rookie, who went out there, made da right decisions, executed and played like he had a clue. Press is gonna push Romo to get better OR I can see him lose the starting job as the season progresses

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get it about the 'boys OL, however, Press is a rookie, who went out there, made da right decisions, executed and played like he had a clue. Press is gonna push Romo to get better OR I can see him lose the starting job as the season progresses

You're even dumber than I thought. Only way Romo loses his job is if he's injured...he won't be "pressed" by Prescott

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You're even dumber than I thought. Only way Romo loses his job is if he's injured...he won't be "pressed" by Prescott

wtf do u think Prescott was drafted. Romo has been a choke.Now he's been getting injured. Do some research on Romo (jaycutler 2.0).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Run and shard

Look Romo has had trouble winning & advancing in playoff games ( look it up). Plus, he's starting to get injury prone. IF Prescott continues to play like in the 1st pre-season game, and Romo struggles during the reg. season,gets injured or the 'boys start losing, then I could see Prescott getting a shot.

UNLIKE us, the 'boys are preparing for life after Romo.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought Prescott got worn down by the end of his senior year, which hurt his draft stock. He started for 3 years and took a lot of hits in that Miss State offense. I don't know if Prescott has the precision to be a good NFL starter, but he was unique in this year's draft class in that he faced top notch defensive competition. Of all the mid-round QB options (Cook, Hackenberg, etc.), Prescott was the only one that interested me.

I'm not "crowning his azz" ( RIP Coach Green), but the guy has been a winner, who put MSU back on the map. The guy has mobility, smarts, good arm and leadership. I've read where a few the vets are saying he plays like he's been here all a long. Yeah, he one of 3 guys that interested me.

Check out the break down footage of Prescott's 1st game below let us know what u think:

Breaking down Cowboys rookie QB Dak Prescott's preseason debut
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-debut&usg=AFQjCNGXZ9Vv8bCuro4RtQEJbrDOSsJGmQ

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Game 2. He's 7/7 114 YARDS 1 TD 0 INT 158.3 RATING (2 CARRIES, 27 YARDS).

We'll need a Prescott subforum up in this bitch.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
So his final stat line was:

PASSING

12/15
199 YARDS
2 TD
0 INT
158.3 RATING

RUSHING

3 RUNS
28 YARDS
2 TD

Looks like a lot of teams will be kicking themselves for passing on him. He's off to a fantastic start. We'll see how things play out as time passes.