Rams and Jeff Fisher discussing extension

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh....they are still rebuilding IMO...continuity is key....especially with a young 1st pick QB....he's got the defense up to par IMO....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, at least they've had a respectable defense under Fisher's rebuild.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, at least they've had a respectable defense under Fisher's rebuild.

ADonald...the pick that almost was...I remember that draft...was hoping he'd fall to us but of course with us up next the Rams picked him...but who knows..Emery would have probably passed him anyway...ha

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ADonald...the pick that almost was...I remember that draft...was hoping he'd fall to us but of course with us up next the Rams picked him...but who knows..Emery would have probably passed him anyway...ha

Dude, we got boned on defensive picks by the Rams and Jets in the recent past. Its quite freakin annoying.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Their defensive line is great. The rest of their defense meh. Their D overall has been smack dab average under Fisher.

Also what's the timetable for a rebuild? It's like they've gone through 2 rebuilds under the same coach. I know he couldn't do anything about Bradford's injury, but I couldn't see Bears fans having that much patience for the same coach under two rebuilds/semi-rebuilds.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, we got boned on defensive picks by the Rams and Jets in the recent past. Its quite freakin annoying.

still scratching my head over the L Williams pick