Watching cowboys, rams game on nil network

peoriabear#1

Liked Posts:
Watching Dak Prescott, wish we would of drafted him. We know what we have in Hoyer, mediocrity, and Fales is a waste of a roster space. it would be nice to have someone behind Cutler we can root for. The last qb we drafted I was excited about was Orton. That's way to long. I hope we draft a qb next year, or what's the point. We should drafted one this year.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I wanted us to take him as well in the mid rounds. He seems to have a lot of leadership attributes.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
He might have gotten drafted here(Or higher in general for his own good) if he didn't get a DUI. The Bears talked to him at the combine.

Also can we wait until some regular season games before crowning his ass? The QB Pace drafts or picks up to replace Cutler is likely gonna be the deciding factor for if he get's a nice lifetime extension or if becomes the next in a long line of inept management that didn't know what to do about the QB position. I assume he's gonna take his time finding that guy he's confident in. Wouldn't you if your livelihood was on the line?

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really wanted him or Lynch, but it is what it is.

Hopefully next year we draft a QB?

peoriabear#1

Liked Posts:
He might have gotten drafted here(Or higher in general for his own good) if he didn't get a DUI. The Bears talked to him at the combine.

Also can we wait until some regular season games before crowning his ass? The QB Pace drafts or picks up to replace Cutler is likely gonna be the deciding factor for if he get's a nice lifetime extension or if becomes the next in a long line of inept management that didn't know what to do about the QB position. I assume he's gonna take his time finding that guy he's confident in. Wouldn't you if your livelihood was on the line?

I'm not crowning anyone. I would rather watch him than Fales. If I was Pace I would look for a Q b in the draft every year.It's the most important position.if Cutler kills it this year I will be happy, but I don't get why they seem to refuse to draft his replacement. It would give the fans some hope. It's not like Cutlers career is just starting. What's he have left, one year on contract with us after this year.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I'm not crowning anyone. I would rather watch him than Fales. If I was Pace I would look for a Q b in the draft every year.It's the most important position.if Cutler kills it this year I will be happy, but I don't get why they seem to refuse to draft his replacement. It would give the fans some hope. It's not like Cutlers career is just starting. What's he have left, one year on contract with us after this year.

He's got 4 more years on his contract after this season. They can cut him for a low cap hit after this season or for nothing after the 2017 season.

He wanted to trade up for Mariota, Tennessee didn't bite. I heard some rumblings about them being interested in Connor Cook this year IIRC, but Oakland moved pieces. If they're in the right position it'll happen sooner than later. Just drafting some stuff for the sake of filling spots isn't a sound strategy. I'd rather have what they perceive to be a better player everything being as equal as possible.

peoriabear#1

Liked Posts:
He's got 4 more years on his contract after this season. They can cut him for a low cap hit after this season or for nothing after the 2017 season.

He wanted to trade up for Mariota, Tennessee didn't bite. I heard some rumblings about them being interested in Connor Cook this year IIRC, but Oakland moved pieces. If they're in the right position it'll happen sooner than later. Just drafting some stuff for the sake of filling spots isn't a sound strategy. I'd rather have what they perceive to be a better player everything being as equal as possible.
that's cool, just as an organization they seem unwilling to draft a q b every year. Waste a 3 or 4 round pick every year, they can reach for head scratching picks every year. Don't get me wrong, I liked his first draft, and his second even more. It just seems they ignore the q b pick every year. Not to take a flyer on Drak in the 3 or 4 is puzzling to me. Give the fans hope for the future, Groom your guy, some teams get that. It's a flyer on most college qb picks every year, hardly no college team plays a pro system, so you gamble. Not keep Fales as your 3 qb. Even the most loyal bear fans scratch there head on why he is here, Thanks for your good response, I hardly post on this board, because there's a lot vitriol,

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He played well in the 1st preseason game against backups.

If he throws 2 picks this week can the internet get this storage space back?

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bears are devoid of talent. Bears needed help everywhere on offense. QB would've been nice, but the offense sucks besides the WR core. O-Line need more pieces, TE is thin, and RBs suck. Bears decided to let Cutler roll with it. If Cutler improves and plays decent, then the team might be in playoffs. If Cutler sucks, then there is a chance for a franchise QB in next year's draft. Ryan and Fox are in no lose situation. The only one who has pressure is Cutler.

peoriabear#1

Liked Posts:
He played well in the 1st preseason game against backups.

If he throws 2 picks this week can the internet get this storage space back?
So what? False would do better? Really? Your a smart poster. He made the throws, it's not up to him who is in there, a bears fan for life. Let's never draft a qb? Cutler has it? Really? Will he throw to picks, were out of internet storage? That's your argument? Maybe he does. Or he hits shit like fakes sucks so bad he never gets to play even when the last year was lost. They know what they have in him. Shit. But dark is shit to., are organization Suxs. They ignore the q b position. I hate Dallas, at least there trying. You spin me what if he starts to suck shit really that's why you respond to a thread whatever, maybe he will be great? How about that. We won't be. We got fales he might suck is your argument? Draft a q b in the 2 3 or 4 every year.is mine, hope we don't miss a Shea Mac in the process. The q b is the biggest pick do one every year.how is that dumb, ? He sucks pick another. I hate Brady, but he makes my Point you will never win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. The last ticket we bought was or to
Orton. I respect you. Don't go well when he Suxs. At least they tried. When do we? False? Or Hoyer? That's . Shit and you know it. I won't defend shit. Last qb picked fales. Your ok with that? .

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Or the Bears just like cutler as the qb, one of these years they'll draft someone!*says CCS past like 3 drafts* lol

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Or the Bears just like cutler as the qb, one of these years they'll draft someone!*says CCS past like 3 drafts* lol

"Cutler is gong to tear it up this year," says Ramblin34 for the past 7 years.

mecha

Liked Posts:

this is all this thread needs to know. end of discussion.