Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is you every year.

"This.. This is gonna be the draft the Bears get a qb.. I just know it!"

3 years later..

"This is going to be the draft! They scouted players!"

*crickets*

No, we've all known the Bears have been anchored to his contract. After this year, they won't be. If he doesn't bitch out and retire, he'll be traded (now that bad teams won't have anything to lose by taking a shot on him) or released.

But really, this IS you every year:

"I can't wait to see all you haters when 6 lights it up this year".

Yet another mediocre season later .....

"He's still better than Moses Moreno and Chad Hutchinson!!!!"

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Just can't fuckin wait to see you all be like "desp, you were right. This is awesome."

Can't. Wait.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're not even trying anymore.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
No, we've all known the Bears have been anchored to his contract. After this year, they won't be. If he doesn't bitch out and retire, he'll be traded (now that bad teams won't have anything to lose by taking a shot on him) or released.

But really, this IS you every year:

"I can't wait to see all you haters when 6 lights it up this year".

Yet another mediocre season later .....

"He's still better than Moses Moreno and Chad Hutchinson!!!!"

There is absolutely no way in hell he is cut or traded this offseason.

You are completely delusional.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
But how does it feel mick knowing once again the Bears drafting a qb you were once again.. Wrong!

It's time you accept it's extremely likely cutler will retire a Bear.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But how does it feel mick knowing once again the Bears drafting a qb you were once again.. Wrong!

It's time you accept it's extremely likely cutler will retire a Bear.

He will if he retires after 2016.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will if he retires after 2016.

Why on earth would he retire when there are suckers like the Bears that will keep paying him big money for nothing. Thankfully his cap hit is negligible next year so god willing we should finally be rid of this albatross.

Should be fun hearing Dumbass34 whine about how doomed this team will be without Cutler and hate on whoever the next QB is. I feel bad for the fans of whatever team is suckered into thinking they can "fix" Cutler next because you just know he's going to follow his boyfriend to the new teams forum and annoy them all with his non-stop Cutler dick sucking.

peoriabear#1

Liked Posts:
It's not Cutler Suxs or is great, it's why don't we ever draft a qb? Fales name says it all! And picking up Hoyer was just saying we don't draft and groom shit so you get this. By the thought that Cutler is it so why draft anyone? Rodgers is a bad man, but green bay drafts qb,s . So they can sit behind Rodgers and learn. Maybe when all are draft picks are healthy I can get why each one was so important that we couldn't take a flyer on a 3 or 4 rounder.
Love Cutler or hate him, I cheer for him he are qb, and we have had a lot worse, my point is he isn't getting any younger. draft someone that can cover him if he gets hurt a few games. From what I have seen from Hoyer and fales there not it. Maybe Hoyer needs time to adjust to a new system, fales must hold the clip board like a boss.