Preseason Game 2 IGT: Chicago Bears @ New England Patriots 8/17/16 7:00pm CDT FOX32

How much will the Baers lose by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That stunt that Bullard and Floyd ran was vicious and incredibly hard to block.

Made even more difficult to block by Bullards explosion off the ball and the speed of Floyd on the loop.

That looked a lot like what Fangio did with the Smiths in SF.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brian Hoyer as a veteran cannot be this bad.

I get that he is a backup, but he cannot be UDFA rookie bad at any point.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice good way to end it.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
wow. Cut Hoyer right now. Who needs him

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brian Hoyer as a veteran cannot be this bad.

I get that he is a backup, but he cannot be UDFA rookie bad at any point.

Shaw was far more impressive. Hoyer was dreadful

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not that it matters, but we would have won if Fox kicked the FG on 4th down earlier in the 4th.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm at work. am I understanding correctly that the Chicago Bears got 2 two point conversions in the same game?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Floyd is a bust in terms of being first round pick! He won't crack this lineup from a skill set, he might play because he's a first rounder but I haven't seen him get closer than two yards from sacking the qb. I think pace's strategy of defense first is correct and he has done a good job with getting good starting talent for the price. He also doesn't tolerate assholes and I respect that as well. He brought in really good coaching which is the MOST important part of building teams - see patriots for example. Just because I don't like one draft pick doesn't mean that I don't agree with overall results and strategy. You have your opinion and I have mine. I hope Floyd makes it bc he's a great kid

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted the Bears to pick up Shaw when he came out as a udfa. I think he will be a back up QB in this league for a while. Even if he bounces around it.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
I wanted the Bears to pick up Shaw when he came out as a udfa. I think he will be a back up QB in this league for a while. Even if he bounces around it.
Probably true. He's also only 24

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Floyd is a bust in terms of being first round pick! He won't crack this lineup from a skill set, he might play because he's a first rounder but I haven't seen him get closer than two yards from sacking the qb. I think pace's strategy of defense first is correct and he has done a good job with getting good starting talent for the price. He also doesn't tolerate assholes and I respect that as well. He brought in really good coaching which is the MOST important part of building teams - see patriots for example. Just because I don't like one draft pick doesn't mean that I don't agree with overall results and strategy. You have your opinion and I have mine. I hope Floyd makes it bc he's a great kid

But you have still decided, based on 2 preseason games into his rookie season that he will not make it in the NFL. Can't you see what a joke that is??

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Floyd did get a sack.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Floyd played pretty well again tonight. Not sure what that guy is talking about.