How concerned should we be over our injuries?

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just read a tweet...KFuller is not expected to play the rest of the preseason...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think losing Kyle long would be the most devastating. I always look at the drop off in skill level in the replacement. Not to mention we would be absolutely miserable up the middle. Teams wouldn't need to blitz to get pressure on the QB; we would have no run game and teams could afford to pretty much stay in nickel packages against us the whole game.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
They'll get a good look at who is left at corner now. Blessing indisguise?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Now with Kyle out, this secondary looks like shit. Especially with how injury prone porter can be

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Any injuries to the Oline and TE will be bad. We have enough depth at WR and RB to function. The depth at the other 2 positions is abysmal at best. Because the secondary is a quagmire already counting on the young players to develop, any injury there might just open the door for someone else although those injuries would inhibit development.

As Rory said, we really lack depth across the board save for a position or two.

I also don't see losing Cutler as being devastating as Windy thought. I see very little difference between Cutty and Hoyer. They are both average but Hoyer is paid like an average QB.

This team has a longs ways to go before they can handle injuries.

I by no means think Cutler's great, but I think there would be a pretty noticeable drop in production if Hoyer has to play.