dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pretty sure he's been dealing with a hamstring injury.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes, he's had a hamstring injury and I believe technically we had more than one 4th rounder, amirite?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didn't miss a game his last two seasons in college, comes to the bears and he's injured. Wtf.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Clearly with a name like this, he didn't think bringing his lunch pail to work was to his advantage. Bigger fool him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I actually like this kid and think he has a good chance of being a pretty good starter one day.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Bears need to stop drafting white guys on defense. Just doesn't work out. Either injury prone or flat out garbage. Shea, Conte, Hardin and now this cracker taking up roster space.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly with a name like this, he didn't think bringing his lunch pail to work was to his advantage. Bigger fool him.

WTF does this mean?

Did I miss something?

waymond bryant

Liked Posts:
Bears need to stop drafting white guys on defense. Just doesn't work out. Either injury prone or flat out garbage. Shea, Conte, Hardin and now this cracker taking up roster space.

Hey, any good soup, stew or gumbo is better with a couple crackers

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man when he was healthy(when**), he was a stud

I think that Tommie Harris wasn't quite the same without him. Harris had the explosivness off the ball, but rumor was Dusty (48 on wonderlic) would whisper the snap counts to him.

His explosive decline was part knee, part loss of his buddy.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I think that Tommie Harris wasn't quite the same without him. Harris had the explosivness off the ball, but rumor was Dusty (48 on wonderlic) would whisper the snap counts to him.

His explosive decline was part knee, part loss of his buddy.

This doesn't make sense.

Harris was a probowler before we drafted Dvoracek in 2005. He missed Tommie's almost all of the 2006 season where Tommie was again a probowler. Next season he played 1 game before tearing his ACL and missing the season(Harris was also a probowler this season). They played 1 year together somewhat in 2008 where he also got injured towards the end of that season. 2009 season Dvoracek got cut during preseason. Where was he whispering to him from? The sideline?

On the contrary Harris was a hard worker early on and was said to review games at max volume in Halas Hall deep into the night in order to learn his opponents snap count. You must be thinking about someone else besides Dusty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusty_Dvoracek

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommie_Harris

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This doesn't make sense.

Harris was a probowler before we drafted Dvoracek in 2005. He missed Tommie's almost all of the 2006 season where Tommie was again a probowler. Next season he played 1 game before tearing his ACL and missing the season(Harris was also a probowler this season). They played 1 year together somewhat in 2008 where he also got injured towards the end of that season. 2009 season Dvoracek got cut during preseason. Where was he whispering to him from? The sideline?

On the contrary Harris was a hard worker early on and was said to review games at max volume in Halas Hall deep into the night in order to learn his opponents snap count. You must be thinking about someone else besides Dusty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusty_Dvoracek

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommie_Harris
Do not let facts get in the way of his Bullshit