Reading The Tea Leaves: The Brandon Marshall Jets Breakup

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Polish man was taking a flight on a commercial airliner. The airliner had 4 engines, which is quite normal. About an hour into the flight, a loud BOOM occurred.

The flight attendant came over the intercom and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have blown an engine, but there is no need to worry. We still have three engines, I repeat, we still have three engines."

Everyone stayed calm.

About another hour later, another boom.

The flight attendant comes over the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have blown another engine, but there is no need to worry! We still have two more engines to go!"

The people stayed calm.

An hour later, the same situation. Now only one engine remained.

Then, the Polish man stood up and said outloud, "Man! If this keeps up, we could be up here all day!"

why do you hate Polish people?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
A Polish man was taking a flight on a commercial airliner. The airliner had 4 engines, which is quite normal. About an hour into the flight, a loud BOOM occurred.

The flight attendant came over the intercom and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have blown an engine, but there is no need to worry. We still have three engines, I repeat, we still have three engines."

Everyone stayed calm.

The flight attendant comes over the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have blown another engine, but there is no need to worry! We still have two more engines to go!"

The people stayed calm.

Then, the Polish man stood up and said outloud, "Man! If this keeps up, we could be up here all day!"
giphy.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I used to play baseball with a couple of young gay Irish lads. Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick.

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure his 1600 yards and 15 TD's from last year can quell his pain for a bit.

An intelligent competitive guy who hates to lose. The bears turned that into a cancer because the QB is in denial about his abilities and the front office is in denial about his attitude.

Fucking please!

Washington

Liked Posts:

Everyone stayed calm.

The people stayed calm.

Racist.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm pretty sure his 1600 yards and 15 TD's from last year can quell his pain for a bit.

An intelligent competitive guy who hates to lose. The bears turned that into a cancer because the QB is in denial about his abilities and the front office is in denial about his attitude.

Yep. Foxie wants choir boys and pom poms in his locker room. Marshall doesn't sing:(

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter Retweeted
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 2h2 hours ago
CenturyLink's statement on dropping Brandon Marshall just 1 month after he signed an endorsement deal.

CsLRbecUAAARoB_.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter Retweeted
CenturyLink's statement on dropping Brandon Marshall just 1 month after he signed an endorsement deal.

CsLRbecUAAARoB_.jpg

This is about the one on the left, not the one on the right.

brandon-marshalls-ftr-030515jpg_i3a5qqlfdmio1uft4s1t580xn.jpg

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter Retweeted

CsLRbecUAAARoB_.jpg

*broncos

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter Retweeted

CsLRbecUAAARoB_.jpg

I could be wrong but even though Brandon Marshall of the Jets has an endorsement deal with them also I believe your article is about linebacker Brandon Marshall of the Broncos, the second endorsement deal he has lost for kneeling during the anthem.

Nevermind already mentioned above.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Even if Marshall never plays another down, the Jets got a 1500-yard 15 TD season for swapping a 5th round pick with a 7th round pick. That's pretty good ROI.

well at least nobody brought up the fact that pace used the pick he got for Brandon Marshall to select Amos so it ended up being a fair deal

Newblood

Liked Posts:

DAMNIT!

I don't follow any Bronco shit on twitter, so didn't even think about it being him. Follow Schefter obviously...

We just trying to pass along shit I saw in the twitter world that I thought people would be interested in.

Everyone carry on, nothing to see here.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is exactly how my life goes. FF draft on my main league, my internet craps out on my second pick... auto drafts me Brandon Marshall :obama:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter Retweeted

CsLRbecUAAARoB_.jpg

Shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame