Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fitzgereald loves his ass, he'll get his touches.

rs_560x316-140801100447-no-thank-you.gif

Liked Posts:
And so it begins...just a couple more loses in a row like predicted and it'll be full on meltdown.

“I’m staying in this ship with him,” Marshall told reporters. “Obviously right now, we’re all looking each other in the eyes, holding each other accountable, and pushing each other. At the end of the day I’m going down with the ship with him. I don’t like how any of us are playing. Myself, all of the starters. We need to pick it up and play better.

Asked whether the team should reconsider the quarterback position, Marshall got testy: “I am going down in the boat with Ryan Fitzpatrick. OK? You got it? So can you not ask me anymore questions about that? I am going down in the boat with number 14.”

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Lol so Marshall stating how he's supporting Fitzpatrick is code for, "Fuck this team, I'm about to have a meltdown"?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
No no no, not quite yet but admitting the Jets are a sinking ship is surely planting the seed. Just two more losses and things will get ugly.

How about when Mike Brown flat-out told the press, "We just suck right now"? Was that admitting that the ship was sinking, or was he saying that things need to turn around asap?

Also, I'm not sure where you get the arbitrary number of "two" more losses.

Liked Posts:
How about when Mike Brown flat-out told the press, "We just suck right now"? Was that admitting that the ship was sinking, or was he saying that things need to turn around asap?

Also, I'm not sure where you get the arbitrary number of "two" more losses.

He's already frustrated, that frustration will grow over the next two weeks and he's bound to pop. You're comparing Mike Brown to Brandon Marshall? Wow! One was a really good leader and the other is a ticking time bomb who has worn out his welcome everywhere he's gone.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He'll get so frustrated with Fitz(especially after backing him) that he'll have a lockeroom meltdown like he did here.

Liked Posts:
He'll get so frustrated with Fitz(especially after backing him) that he'll have a lockeroom meltdown like he did here.

Yup, remember how he and Jay were BFF's and look how that disintegrated. If I was the HC I would have liked to hear him say "I'm going to help 14 through this, collectively we're going to try and turn this around"...the HC doesn't want his players to say "I'm going down with the ship"...unreal.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Let-it-Go.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why is this crap in the wrong forum

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup, remember how he and Jay were BFF's and look how that disintegrated. If I was the HC I would have liked to hear him say "I'm going to help 14 through this, collectively we're going to try and turn this around"...the HC doesn't want his players to say "I'm going down with the ship"...unreal.

I think you are ignoring one salient fact. Fitzpatrick is a middling talent squeezing out all he can from his limited ability. Marshall knows this on some level. Cutler is a supremely talented QB who's mental acuity never quite measured up to his physical ability.

That is what frustrates people about him relative to guys like Fitzpatrick.

Liked Posts:
Meltdown imminent? They are going to drop to 1-5 as i predicted and we could be seeing Marshall and the Jets implode. It'll be an ugly loss too.