Reading The Tea Leaves: The Brandon Marshall Jets Breakup

Liked Posts:
The Jets have a brutal 6 game stretch to open the season, they play some very stout defensive teams as well. Marshall will get frustrated at their 0-6 or 1-5 start and his lack of getting the football and the breakup will begin and the divorce will be well underway. He'll have a titanic meltdown.

Book it fella's.

dawags

Liked Posts:
Fitzgereald loves his ass, he'll get his touches.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
memeolet.jpg

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who cares about marshall and the jets?

Bort

Liked Posts:
The Jets have a brutal 6 game stretch to open the season, they play some very stout defensive teams as well. Marshall will get frustrated at their 0-6 or 1-5 start and his lack of getting the football and the breakup will begin and the divorce will be well underway. He'll have a titanic meltdown.

Book it fella's.

Confirmed Jets will go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl. Brandon Marshall with 150 catches for 2200 yards and 25 touchdowns.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fitzgereald loves his ass, he'll get his touches.

Ryan Fitzpatrick loves Marshall's ass so much, he tried to get him to change his name to Patrick Fitzryan.

AussieBear

Book it fella's.

is da chin still headn to chitown yoboiroy

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure his 1600 yards and 15 TD's from last year can quell his pain for a bit.

An intelligent competitive guy who hates to lose. The bears turned that into a cancer because the QB is in denial about his abilities and the front office is in denial about his attitude.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Marshall will have 1400 yards and 12+ TDs... again.

Highly productive, like he has been his entire career.

And the Jets will be 4-2 by the end of game 6.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure his 1600 yards and 15 TD's from last year can quell his pain for a bit.

An intelligent competitive guy who hates to lose. The bears turned that into a cancer because the QB is in denial about his abilities and the front office is in denial about his attitude.

yeah the fact that the broncos and dolphins also let him go is a pretty good indication that there is something to the "locker room cancer" rumors.. 3 teams have given up on a ~ 1500 yard receiver in his prime.. teams dont do that..

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
yeah the fact that the broncos and dolphins also let him go is a pretty good indication that there is something to the "locker room cancer" rumors.. 3 teams have given up on a ~ 1500 yard receiver in his prime.. teams dont do that..

This has been proven to be stupid. I'm not going to repeat myself. Check the other 874 Marshall threads.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This has been proven to be stupid. I'm not going to repeat myself. Check the other 874 Marshall threads.

sooo its normal to give up on elite talent in his prime? care to point out any other instances where 3 teams have done that?