Kyle Long injury could be an issue.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns@adamjahns 4m4 minutes ago
Adam Jahns Retweeted Adam Hoge
More than that. Long was getting into a stance and firing out.

Adam Jahns added,
Adam Hoge @AdamHoge.@adamjahns asks Cutler what it says that Kyle Long is still at practice helping on the side: "Tells me he’s really bored right now."

2 retweets2 likes

Retweet

L

More

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Long is practicing on the sidelines and getting into stance and firing out.........yup career over.....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
OT....

Maybe it's just me, but does it strike you odd that for some of us, we probably know the injury history of an offensive linemen better than we know a relatives?

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
Kyle Long posting the I ain't got time to bleed clip last night tells me a little about his situation.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ky1eLong/status/768261581935349760

Him firing out of his stance on the sidelines tells me even more. I bet he's playing come week 1, and I also believe Watt is out too, still can't wait till week 1 regardless of these silly injuries.

If it's pain tolerance, Kyle Long is the first guy I think of on this team that can play through pain.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
You're just mad that you have no idea how to troll and you just post lies to try and stir the pot. Begone peasant.

Chill, Brendan. Just because your conviction got over turned doesn't give permission to gloat.

I did see the GoFundMe page dedicated to getting you to Wrestlemania. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It wouldn't surprise me if you were harry teinowitz

-- tapatalkin'!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Chill, Brendan. Just because your conviction got over turned doesn't give permission to gloat.

I did see the GoFundMe page dedicated to getting you to Wrestlemania. Congrats!!

Link??

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
All I need to know about relatives is if they are living or if they are dead. If they are living, at some point I might have to decline their wedding invitation but still throw some money their way. If they are dead, then I don't have to worry about it.

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

Mitchapalooza

Now I'm brendan? Stick with one name