Chicago?
Miami?
Cleveland?
Tennessee?
San Diego?
Dallas?
Tampa?
San Francisco?

I have got to go with Dallas. Romo went 3-1 while the rest of the bottom feeders went 1-11.
I absolutely am envious of the addition of Morris behind that offensive line.
Even if Romo falls apart, Even if Prescott has to start some games, I am absolutely certain that Prescott is a better choice than Weeden, Cassel, and Moore.
At a minimum, the dallas offense with worst case scenario prescott under center can produce like Kap and the 49ers did his first couple years starting.
I have dallas walking away with that division.

New york is fading, and aside from Beckham and Eli, that team is a wasteland- they allowed the 3rd most points last year in the nfl.
The Skins are good, but Dallas had a superior defense last year even with the handicap of having the 31st ranked offense in the league.
The eagles.... well.... screw them. they are in flux with a new coach.

I am betting the Cowboys have a top 5 offense and defense given the fact that they are playing a 4th place schedule in an overall weak division. They will not only go from worst to first, they will be the #1 seed come playoff time.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I agree with you on Dallas. That's a completely different team when Romo plays. Add to the fact they already have a stellar O-line and drafted a stud running back. I think San Diego will improve quite a bit too.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
And oh yeah it already looks like they've upgraded their back-up QB position if Prescott keeps playing the way he is.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Dallas is the obvious answer. Quality offensive line and arguably the worst division in the NFL (AFC South is the other div in that argument)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ranking of Odds
1. Dallas
2. San Diego
3. Chicago
4. Tennessee
5. All of the others have no chance at a,divisional title

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Ranking of Odds
1. Dallas
2. San Diego
3. Chicago
4. Tennessee

The only team the Bears are better than in the North is Detroit. Green Bay is obviously better, and I think Minnesota is better as well.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I agree with you on Dallas. That's a completely different team when Romo plays. Add to the fact they already have a stellar O-line and drafted a stud running back. I think San Diego will improve quite a bit too.

Sd would be very good with an actual offensive line... But I have to hold my horses on Gordon. Until he shows some durability and burst i won't take him seriously. Plus, kc has been quietly kicking ass year by year. They are a formidable road block for the bolts.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ranking of Odds
1. Dallas
2. San Diego
3. Chicago
4. Tennessee

If I had to order their chances, your list seems exactly right.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who will it be and WHY?
Chicago?
Miami?
Cleveland?
Tennessee?
San Diego?
Dallas?
Tampa?
San Francisco?

I have got to go with Dallas. Romo went 3-1 while the rest of the bottom feeders went 1-11.
Even if Romo falls apart, Even if Prescott has to start some games, I am absolutely certain that Prescott is a better choice than Weeden, Cassel, and Moore.
At a minimum, the dallas offense with worst case scenario prescott under center can produce like Kap and the 49ers did his first couple years starting.

New york is fading, and aside from Beckham and Eli, that team is a wasteland- they allowed the 3rd most points last year in the nfl.
The Skins are good, but Dallas had a superior defense last year even with the handicap of having the 31st ranked offense in the league.

I am betting the Cowboys have a top 5 offense and defense given the fact that they are playing a 4th place schedule in an overall weak division. They will not only go from worst to first, they will be the #1 seed come playoff time.

All hail the prediction machine.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...cutler&usg=AFQjCNHB1GtbLy8NQBeMdzmszfn5Fft_dA

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who will it be and WHY?
Chicago?
Miami?
Cleveland?
Tennessee?
San Diego?
Dallas?
Tampa?
San Francisco?

You did see the big moves the Giants made in the off season to build that defense up right?? S.Shepard is gonna be a big help to that offense as well and if they can get enough from that running game of R.Jennings, S.Vereen, A.Williams and that rookie they drafted P.Perkins they'll be just fine and i have them winning the NFC East.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Our lack of depth will ruin us, that and we'll be the Packers bitch once again.

We made them bastards our bitch in their house last year and i'm pretty sure it was when they were honoring B.Favre in some way that day as well. They might of been retiring his number/jersey that game.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You did see the big moves the Giants made in the off season to build that defense up right?? S.Shepard is gonna be a big help to that offense as well and if they can get enough from that running game of R.Jennings, S.Vereen, A.Williams and that rookie they drafted P.Perkins they'll be just fine and i have them winning the NFC East.

Solid reasons... I can see them improving. But 31st to Dallas level seems pretty hopeful to me.
I think the other thing that keeps me off the giants bandwagon is how hot and cold Eli is. He was solid last year, so I expect a downswing... I have Eli prejudice.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dallas because that division is always up and down.
I feel we are the next best option

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Sd would be very good with an actual offensive line... But I have to hold my horses on Gordon. Until he shows some durability and burst i won't take him seriously. Plus, kc has been quietly kicking ass year by year. They are a formidable road block for the bolts.

Agreed. I don't think SD will be better than KC this year, I just think SD will make marked improvements this year.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only team the Bears are better than in the North is Detroit. Green Bay is obviously better, and I think Minnesota is better as well.

I don't think we are better than any team in the North but I like our odds better than those other teams

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Redskins win the NFCE and Jax wins the AFCS. The only team capable of challenging the Patriots is the Jets. Browns obviously no shot. I think the Chiefs and Raiders are better than SD right now, and the Niners are going to be bad.

I don't think the Packers and Vikings are that good and I feel a Bears team has a shot at sneaking 9 or 10 and taking the division if they're fortunate with staying healthy.

I don't see Atlanta or N.O. doing anything, and the Panthers might have a SB loser slump. The Bucs with Winston another year older might put a playoff run together this year. Even if Carolina wins the division, I don't see a 10-win runner up in the North or East, so Tampa is my dark horse pick for worst-to-playoffs if not worst to first.