Patriots gonna cut B.Stork.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Can he zone block?

(sorry, I haven't had a shot at being a complete dickhead since I got back)

TBH suprised Pace didn't give up a late round pick for him while the Bears were down in Beantown ...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Can he zone block?

TBH suprised Pace didn't give up a late round pick for him while the Bears were down in Beantown ...

Maybe he knew BB would release him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's easily worth the shot of bringing him in.

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
His concussion problems alone(4 in 3 years. 1 last year and the rest in college), nope.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
His concussion problems alone(4 in 3 years. 1 last year and the rest in college), nope.

So are you fearful for his health, or do you think his concussions will make him play worse? TBH, I don't give a shit if the guy is eating out of a straw in 10 years if he can give us a year or two of production. Also, if WE know about his concussion problems, so does our front office. If he misses multiple games, we won't pay him shit. I don't see the downside of a signing like this.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
This is the guy that headbutted Timu and almost sparked another shoving contest. Pats fans were saying he was kind of concussion-y. Not interested.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Interested.

If Long is going to miss games having Stork at C and Larsen at RG would be better than anything I can come up with on the roster right now.

If he gets concussed, iR him and move on.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Can he zone block?

We do not have a 6th rd pick next year. Pace traded that pick away for Khari Lee. We still have 7 picks next year (two 4th rd picks).

Nick80

Liked Posts:
We do not have a 6th rd pick next year. Pace traded that pick away for Khari Lee. We still have 7 picks next year (two 4th rd picks).

yes. Well that would mean offering something for him which he just isn't worth. It would be Angelo 'lite' if Pace does.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the hole at Center, I would take a flyer.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He'll go on waivers. Bears at 11; someone may pick him up before Bears can grab him.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Interested.

If Long is going to miss games having Stork at C and Larsen at RG would be better than anything I can come up with on the roster right now.

If he gets concussed, iR him and move on.
I would have to agree if he makes it to us on the waver wire I think we need to kick the tires here

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bryan Stork - C - Free Agent

Patriots waived C Bryan Stork.

Stork was a fourth-round pick in 2014 and started 13 games for the Patriots that season, including the Super Bowl win. He made another seven starts last year but missed the first eight weeks with a concussion. Stork has a lengthy history of concussions, and missed a few days of practice earlier this month with one. David Andrews is now expected to be the Pats' center.

Related: Patriots

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

if his head isn't total mush....SIGN HIM!