Devin starting to grovel.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
His ability is a physical one. He makes a cut, plants his foot and takes off. The dude can barely speak English; he couldn't coach anything to anyone.
that's your opinion,I believe that anyone with the success that hester has had has something beneficial to bring to table as far as your able to understand what is said.saying he couldn't I think is far fetched.Even though I was being sarcastic in my first post I wouldn't say he is to stupid to coach.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that's your opinion,I believe that anyone with the success that hester has had has something beneficial to bring to table as far as your able to understand what is said.saying he couldn't I think is far fetched.Even though I was being sarcastic in my first post I wouldn't say he is to stupid to coach.
I would.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

A better return coach would be an actual coach who understands why Hester is successful and can teach the fundamentals to a raw talent who can run fast.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I loved DH as a Chicago Bear, he was a gifted player with special talent, but he will never be a coach in the NFL.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a theory by some sports fans that if a great player becomes a coach he would also be a great coach. Not true at all, it can happen but not usually.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
PAPABEAR: Hester should coach!
CCS: No, that's a bad idea.
PAPABEAR: Of course its a bad idea! I was being sarcastic.
CCS: Yeah, I just don't picture Hester coaching anyone.
PAPABEAR: What? Hester would be a great coach.
I was being sarcastic for the umpteenth time.
I never said hester was a would be a great coach,I just said I wouldn't say that he couldn't coach. you seem to have foot in mouth syndrome rory

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was being sarcastic for the umpteenth time.
I never said hester was a would be a great coach,I just said I wouldn't say that he couldn't coach. you seem to have foot in mouth syndrome rory
Well most of us think he couldn't coach at all. So there's that.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I have never seen such a literal case of a person being unable to discuss football.
that because you don't discuss football without being critical to those who disagree with you or prove you wrong.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Do you still think Devin Hester could coach in the NFL?
if he wants to coach I wouldn't say that he couldn't, nor would I trash a team that's willing to hire him to do so.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Do you still think Devin Hester could coach in the NFL?
Of course! Jk I'm being sarcastic but I wouldn't be mudd7 if a team hired him because I wouldn't say he can't coach!

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would bring him back at vet minimum and just let him return punts and kickoffs, maybe even play on special teams defense.
He would at least get everyone excited on kick returns for no reason...