Preseason Game 3 IGT: Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs 8/27/16 12:00PM CDT FOX

Baers win?

• Total voters

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grossman could throw the long ball and make the game fun. Jay sucks.

Grossman had success lofting rainbows as hard as he could without much accuracy and the lame ass receivers the Bears had bailed him out by running under for a catch. You suck for not recognizing that as a Bears mod.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really was sad to see him break his leg like that. THe kid was balling his ass off and you could tell that his teammates really like him. I also note that they never showed the replay of how he broke his leg. The only comment that I heard offered was that the DT went low at him. Was it dirty? ANyone know?

What fucking difference does it make for you? The team sucks he couldn't help your fucked up train wreck Bears so why would you even waste one of your turdbreaths on him?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears were terrible today.

We know they are not a very good team, and this is what a not very good team looks like when they play bad on top of it.

Horrndous viewing experience.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The Bears were terrible today.

We know they are not a very good team, and this is what a not very good team looks like when they play bad on top of it.

Horrndous viewing experience.
Except you said a few months ago that this team would surprise people. You also said that this OL was better than people thought.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except you said a few months ago that this team would surprise people. You also said that this OL was better than people thought.

I have always said they will be 8-8 and won't make the playoffs.

The OL is better than people think. They were not bad today, while missing their starting C and their single best player.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The pass to white was behind him. The pass to Jeffery was way out in front. Both bullet passes. Catchable yes, but Cutler isn't doing any favors for his WRs. He just isn't very accurate, and he is a slow decision maker. Story of his whole career.

had to rewind to see what I missed in this thread. Cutler's gotten progressively worse at it. he was a different player 5-6 years ago, or in other words, about 5 OCs ago. maybe it was this thread or maybe another, but I made mention he throws too hard.

owes to my theory that he's damaged goods about as perfectly as possible.

Trump32

Liked Posts:

f82.png

Nick80

Liked Posts:
had to rewind to see what I missed in this thread. Cutler's gotten progressively worse at it. he was a different player 5-6 years ago, or in other words, about 5 OCs ago. maybe it was this thread or maybe another, but I made mention he throws too hard.

owes to my theory that he's damaged goods about as perfectly as possible.

When was the last time a team had three thousand yard rushers in a season?

Let's just Madden the fuck out of this year and start again next year.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
On defense, Hall really played poorly. I know he got an INT, but that was just being in the right place after a drop. He needs to learn to turn his head around.

On a side note, does anyone know if teams practice long throws specifically to teach corners to turn around? I mean such throws where it is intentionally under thrown and the ball has to be 'found' by the defender.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grossman had success lofting rainbows as hard as he could without much accuracy and the lame ass receivers the Bears had bailed him out by running under for a catch. You suck for not recognizing that as a Bears mod.
Still more fun to watch than 3 and out Jay.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

I really was sad to see him break his leg like that. THe kid was balling his ass off and you could tell that his teammates really like him. I also note that they never showed the replay of how he broke his leg. The only comment that I heard offered was that the DT went low at him. Was it dirty? ANyone know?

What fucking difference does it make for you? The team sucks he couldn't help your fucked up train wreck Bears so why would you even waste one of your turdbreaths on him?

Hey Porky,

Someone cut your curly tail off? Your post is so bad that any decent mod should ban you but that doesn't happen on this board. Must be why you are a "DONATOR". So that your asinine insulting posts are allowed to rancid their way across this board. If you don't like what I say when commenting on a guy who had a horrific injury, that is just tough shit and proves what a stupid person that you are.