Just our luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hummmmm,Wonder who they'll pay to break his other leg next season? See every and anyone can throw bullshit against the wall to see what sticks!

Oh look, another wannabe Firm member like Bear Den.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I don't see any kids here.

Dayum+that+boot+almost+decapitated+her+_e0a8dbe457002d3f805fb4170ac508c1.gif

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody is forced to come here. If you don't like it here you should probably go somewhere else.

Mitchapalooza

your the problem rory,nosack,gus and bears den can troll my posts but the one I have ever done on here you come to the rescue on behalf of them. and when I report/negg the troll squad you sit on your dick beaters.so you are the problem one sided mod that don't enforce the rules of the board.

Anxiously waiting for the English version of this post.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
deleting my post whatever
Stop your bullshit bitching and talk Bears. You want to be a jackass go to the Bar but if you continue I will delete every post I see here until you stop bitching. Stop it and we're good.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no interest in looking at all your posts. Again you're not talking Bears. What did I tell you?

AussieBear

See ya tomorrow Aussie. May you hopefully be a changed person.

deez negros be like learnz to type mo better or u banned.. no be diffrunt we scurred.. banned 4 not being ables ta speullsz good.. dat the gayest (no homo intended) shit eva

i gotz the message be dat dude from da past cause dis no typin bro juss 2 much... to change or no come backs... dem whites and dat slave masser mentality

well i guess i do what all dem great champions have done before me.. fadez out... become a lurka or juss get dat banned.. but ratha than start mine own thread bout it... ill leavez it hurr... for 1 or 2 to see... be4 deez bitches deletes or locks it up....

dis palce coming like a bad cbmb at dat end.. full of dem cryin troll bitches.... dem regulaurs cryn bitches.. tarded mods.. and no funz... an aging frunt office and its disconneckts with da 2000s... dem negros still in 1970... all in da names of nuffin rully...

lotz of dem rasicts hurr too... dis site endorses dat behavior more than they endorse illiterates... rasicts no banned... bad spellur banned... hahaha dat gay ( no homo intended)

nut all yo bitchs bad though... a few jyall is cool..chill dsant mofos... no need to name dose personas... dem cool negros no need dat creditz..

did eyes change scootz boi... did dat ccs times out.. dat ccs jailz make me change masser???

yup.. i change.... i pullz my pantz down to make it easier.. for you to come suck my dick you racist pimple popping aging fugngot (homo intended)

sinsurly

tharris...

Status
Not open for further replies.