5 yr plan

hester247

Liked Posts:
so uh...its now year 2 under Pace and this team looks worse than ever....5 yr rebuild is not as ridiculous as it sounded 2 yrs ago is it

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
year 5, when most draftees won't re-sign after their rookie contracts expire. perfect.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
If this is a 5 year rebuild and we are a bottom team then the fans should be paying bottom prices for tickets.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I remember saying 5 yr rebuild here a year ago and some people were like "NO WAY! You're just a pessimist wah"

pffft.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
We been hovering around 7-9, 8-8 too much.

Ready to embrace the dumpster fire and get a top rated QB. Watson, Kaaya, Falk come here plz.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I remember saying 5 yr rebuild here a year ago and some people were like "NO WAY! You're just a pessimist wah"

pffft.
So you are #calledit on a 5 year rebuild after 1 season and zero games of significance in season 2.

You may be getting ahead of yourself, sonny.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
So you are #calledit on a 5 year rebuild after 1 season and zero games of significance in season 2.

You may be getting ahead of yourself, sonny.

Yes because many people could see the roster was old and the cupboard was completely bare after years of Angelo and Emery fail drafts.

The fact that SOME other teams turn it around in 1 or 2 years holds no relevance for this franchise, I'm afraid. We're special. And as we can see, God hates us and won't allow us to prosper.

Besides I don't even think you can call it a true rebuild until you draft a QB you can legitimately develop to be your future. The fact that Cutler is still here suggests that the rebuild hasn't even started imo. It's year 2 already of Pace, the people who were saying 2-3 years better hope the Bears ar a hell of a lot better next year than they will be this year or else the 5 year projection is starting to look a lot more likely than the optimistic scenario of s quick turnaround. We don't even know if Pace knows what he's doing yet. Jury still out.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes because many people could see the roster was old and the cupboard was completely bare after years of Angelo and Emery fail drafts.

The fact that SOME other teams turn it around in 1 or 2 years holds no relevance for this franchise, I'm afraid. We're special. And as we can see, God hates us and won't allow us to prosper.

Besides I don't even think you can call it a true rebuild until you draft a QB you can legitimately develop to be your future. The fact that Cutler is still here suggests that the rebuild hasn't even started imo. It's year 2 already of Pace, the people who were saying 2-3 years better hope the Bears ar a hell of a lot better next year than they will be this year or else the 5 year projection is starting to look a lot more likely than the optimistic scenario of s quick turnaround. We don't even know if Pace knows what he's doing yet. Jury still out.

I believe people were thinking 2 or 3 years before the team would be competitive again in the playoffs. If anyone expected a full team rebuild starters and backups in 2 or 3 years then they were doing some harder drugs than the shit Raskolnikov is doing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you can't trust this guy to make a simple first round pick, how the fuck we gonna trust him with a FIVE YEAR PLAN!!! fuck no!! burn it down!!! seen enough!! blow it up!!!

Fangio for head coach and get a GM in here from a front office thats actually proven competency, not the slowly destructing Saints.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Five year plans and new deals wrapped in golden chains....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
year 5, when most draftees won't re-sign after their rookie contracts expire. perfect.

Not to mention just in time to bring in a whole new FO after everyone is fired. Hey, at least the new guys will have a freshly rebuilt team to take over.

AussieBear

every year my expectations of a utopian society and dat adept bears squad is devoured by dat concrete consciousness of subsisting excrement.. The world is ran by less haired monkeys and i cannot even remember to regularly flush the toilet after takin dat laboring shAt. be mo better becze i cantz homeboi

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When did this schmuck wake up out of his Big Trag coma?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I just came home from work and have not watched the whole game yet in the second. the offense is in shambles can you say 0-16. #with the first pick of the 2017 draft the Chicago bears select....

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It's funny how we look worse then last year. Is that how a rebuild is suppose to work?

Can remember the source but last year they predicted the Bears would have first pick in the 2017 draft. Genius!

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
So one year and three preseason games into a rebuild is a good time to judge the final product, logic is strong with this OP.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
It's funny how we look worse then last year. Is that how a rebuild is suppose to work?

Can remember the source but last year they predicted the Bears would have first pick in the 2017 draft. Genius!

It was Walter Football and it's still dumb considering his reasoning was essentially they'd be picking #1... just because. He literally had no reasoning and this was before free agency. Although in hindsight he might look like nostradamus if this offense can't get anything clicking.