Bears Cuts

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
So this thread is ok but mine deserved to get locked?

Explanation please mods

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Merge! Delete the posts that offend and give the glory to Zabavka!

:hitler:

Liked Posts:
So that means my threads get locked for no reason ?

What a bunch of bullshit
Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Any cuts elsewhere to be interested in? Maybe a C, DB or two, TE, a real QB, an OC, etc

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You're an idiot and this one will probably be locked soon.

Forum rule 1a:
"We are all for the spirit of debate but, when that debate becomes derailed and it's just insults-vs-insults, our moderators will be stepping in. Simply put....argue all you want in the spirit of discussion but, the second it turns to personal insults, it will be handled by the staff. This includes repeating that somebody is stupid in every other post. You can disagree with somebody without being a turd."

Not only are you continuing in the contribution of the thread derailment, you are now a participant in violating one of the forums own rules.

I personally don't mind to much if someone calls me or someone else an "idiot" or "asshole" or whatever else, but when someone is supposed to represent a higher standard and an example to everyone else, then blatantly breaks their own rules, I and many others find it highly hypocritical.

But hey, you can always tell site members to go somewhere else if they don't like it, am I right?

Great work "mod"...

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Forum rule 1a:
"We are all for the spirit of debate but, when that debate becomes derailed and it's just insults-vs-insults, our moderators will be stepping in. Simply put....argue all you want in the spirit of discussion but, the second it turns to personal insults, it will be handled by the staff. This includes repeating that somebody is stupid in every other post. You can disagree with somebody without being a turd."

Not only are you continuing in the contribution of the thread derailment, you are now a participant in violating one of the forums own rules.

I personally don't mind to much if someone calls me or someone else an "idiot" or "asshole" or whatever else, but when someone is supposed to represent a higher standard and an example to everyone else, then blatantly breaks their own rules, I and many others find it highly hypocritical.

But hey, you can always tell site members to go somewhere else if they don't like it, am I right?

Great work "mod"...
:yep:
:nelson:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The board could use a "mood spot" at the top of the page. Colour coded like a mood ring, to denote whether it's mudd7, drunk, sad, etc. rules for the next half hour or so. May help to know whether what you are about to post may upset or entertain, be locked or deleted, or left alone.

Just a suggestion.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since everyone is airing their grievances, I'd like an answer to this.

Why was I(and others) banned for posting flashy gifs, then desperado turns around a year later and posts a flashy gif himself with no consequence.

I asked this question in the thread that he posted the gif in and one of the mods here just deleted the whole thread without addressing my question.

I would like an explanation.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forum rule 1a:

Great work "mod"...
Go somewhere else.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Go somewhere else.

What, no "asshole" or "idiot" response to continue to flex your hypocritical mod powers?

How ironic is it that I've posted more Bears related posts in this thread than the guy that is crying about people keeping it on topic?

Or do you want me to go somewhere else, because you hate the fact that what I said is true and that you are breaking your own forums rules?

But hey, you can always say the last word and lock the thread, to show your authority.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since everyone is airing their grievances, I'd like an answer to this.

Why was I(and others) banned for posting flashy gifs, then desperado turns around a year later and posts a flashy gif himself with no consequence.

I asked this question in the thread that he posted the gif in and one of the mods here just deleted the whole thread without addressing my question.

I would like an explanation.

That flashy gif issue was put in derps face and he didn't deny but just disappeared from that thread. As we all know "he full of shit".

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So this thread is ok but mine deserved to get locked?

Explanation please mods

I"m trying to remember but I think what you said was fine but other people went off track and the thread was deleted, instead of maybe just deleting the offending posts and put a warning out there and let the thread go.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Any cuts elsewhere to be interested in? Maybe a C, DB or two, TE, a real QB, an OC, etc

I'm sure Pace has his eyes and ears wide open looking for o-line and DB help. He better.

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Nothing that would help this team out unless you count a 34 year old Eric Pears (an OT) to help.

The more interesting cuts come after next thursday final PS game.