Your 2016 Bears Record Predictions

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Interestingly enough, a lot of non Bears fans on another major board that I read have the Bears making the playoffs this year as a WC.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I most definitely agree their D is tough. But when they're down in the 4th qtr, having Hill instead of Bridgewater is gonna hurt.

It will hurt to be sure.... But not as much as it would be if they had a carr or Wilson.
I don't envision a ton of 4th quarter wins without turnovers by the d or some great kick returns.

I bet they are burning up the phone lines as i type this looking for a trade.

The question is... Do you make a play for an A.j. mcCarron type that would theoretically take teddys job or do you look for a mccown type?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, what board, teen week or better homes and gardens?
In what world could anyone have looked at this teams performance and come to that conclusion?

I got in trouble for posting that website before, so just google best sports message boards and it should be the first one.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Teddy out we sweep minn. I say 9-7. Healthy, 10-6.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It will hurt to be sure.... But not as much as it would be if they had a carr or Wilson.
I don't envision a ton of 4th quarter wins without turnovers by the d or some great kick returns.

I bet they are burning up the phone lines as i type this looking for a trade.

The question is... Do you make a play for an A.j. mcCarron type that would theoretically take teddys job or do you look for a mccown type?

Since the rest of the Vikes team is pretty solid, maybe they trade for Glennon from TB???? I thinks he's a better option than Hill.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I, as most here will never do, admitt I was wrong. The weeks after the draft I had the Bears at 7-9. I will admit they stink and I was wrong. 4-12 now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
5-11 or 6-9

1-5 in the division

Cutler will miss at least three games this year

White will struggle early but start to produce mid season

Floyd will be a non factor

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The thing that always was silly to me is.. why is your 2nd string QB a 2nd string QB if he can't start if there is an injury?

Solid point. Of course no back up will be as good as a starter, but I would bet 10-15 teams in the league would be absolutely terrified to see the second string guy go in.

...Much like the bears last year. Everyone knew Clausen was inept- except fox. Then he launches him to protect his 3rd stringer from baltimore.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
10-6 best case.

8-8 worst case

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since the rest of the Vikes team is pretty solid, maybe they trade for Glennon from TB???? I thinks he's a better option than Hill.

He is actually someone that would play his best ball with a team like the vikings, and the vikings could absolutely remain relevant with him.
He wont win you much, but he plays as smart as Teddy does without the feet.

I always thought Lovie killed Glennons shot at becoming a servicable player- I bet Lovie saw Orton version 2.0, sans neckbeard in Glennon and wanted nothing to do with it.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
6-10, same as last year. Already a number of injuries & the regular season hasn't even started.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why not? Phi and Dallas have serious QB issues. Houston has a first year for them QB as well. Detroit? Maybe, only cause they know us which means always a chance but they lost their #1 weapon from last year. We could honestly be 4-0 to start, weird as that would be.

Someone mentioned a bong being available........ Pass it please!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With Teddy out the Bears may split with Minnesota, but they have no chance of sweeping them.

The Vikings don't rely too much on their QB and they may legitimately shut the Bears out.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I, as most here will never do, admitt I was wrong. The weeks after the draft I had the Bears at 7-9. I will admit they stink and I was wrong. 4-12 now.

I love how you analyze:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I love how you analyze:)