Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a blow for MIN. They looked like they were gonna build off of what they did last season and improve.. This may set them back for a couple of seasons, while they waste the rest of AP's prime.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Feel horrible for bridgewater, he seemed to be progressing.

Vikings need to trade for a QB. I wonder if Murray will end up there. If Shaw didn't get hurt the Bears may have shipped Hoyer to MN.

no team is stupid enuff 2 take our Qb's

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm trying to figure out if something is wrong with their practice field where he would f-up his knee without contact.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
God speed Teddy.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What a blow for MIN. They looked like they were gonna build off of what they did last season and improve.. This may set them back for a couple of seasons, while they waste the rest of AP's prime.

I think Hill is clearly a step back. But if Rudolph stays healthy, along with their emerging WR corps, they still could make some noise. Not SB material though.

Reactions: BNB

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
What is even more sad is even after the injury the Bears still have the 4th best starter in the division.

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
Tough break for one of the legit good guys in the league followed him at Louisville he looked poised to break out this year hope he makes a full recovery

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
all of this from non contact. wow. Kind of hoping they release a video so we can see what the fuck happened.

There is no recording allowed by media attending closed practices and no way in hell the Vikings org would put out that video fam.

Mitchapalooza

There is no recording allowed by media attending closed practices and no way in hell the Vikings org would put out that video fam.

yeah i know. It's on tape tho. Hoping somehow it gets leaked.

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to figure out if something is wrong with their practice field where he would f-up his knee without contact.

I'm sure the practice field is fine. The majority of ACL injuries are non contact.

"While an ACL injury can be a result of direct contact with another player or an object to the lower extremity, it has been reported that approximately 70% of ACL injuries result from situations that do not involve direct contact (Boden et al. 2000; McNair, Marshall, and Matheson 1990). "

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What is even more sad is even after the injury the Bears still have the 4th best starter in the division.

Because da Cutler is da worst quarterback to ever play da game. I wish that we still had Chad Hutchinson or Moses Moreno.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Grossman never seemed the same after his ACL tear @ MIN. Prior to that, while not the most mobile QB ever, he would use his legs effectively when he could. After the injury, he was either scared to get re-injured...didn't trust his legs...lost his speed, whatever. He wasn't the same guy.

Over on ESPN's article about MIN needing to plan for a future without Bridgewater (in case he's never the same), a few MIN fans want Fales.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm sure the practice field is fine. The majority of ACL injuries are non contact.

"While an ACL injury can be a result of direct contact with another player or an object to the lower extremity, it has been reported that approximately 70% of ACL injuries result from situations that do not involve direct contact (Boden et al. 2000; McNair, Marshall, and Matheson 1990). "

I do understand it was non-contact but from reports he ripped his knee so bad, several players threw up.We had a wr yrs. ago who tore both his knees in Philly on their
awful field.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Mark my words. If Taylor Heinicke finds his way as the starting QB for the Vikings, they will be very, very dangerous team. It's terrible what Bridgewater is facing, but in my honest opinion he was a very sub-par QB and holding the team back. Shaun Hill is garbage though. The Vikings will be much better off with Heinicke at the helm.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Mark my words. If Taylor Heinicke finds his way as the starting QB for the Vikings, they will be very, very dangerous team. It's terrible what Bridgewater is facing, but in my honest opinion he was a very sub-par QB and holding the team back. Shaun Hill is garbage though. The Vikings will be much better off with Heinicke at the helm.

then why was Heinicke on da bench if the Vikes would be better than w/TB

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
then why was Heinicke on da bench if the Vikes would be better than w/TB

Heinicke is injured at the moment and was supposed to compete with Shaun Hill for the backup. He was an UDFA from Old Dominion that lit it up in college and looked great last preseason. Being from Virginia, I followed him while at Old Dominion and have kept an eye on him since. He set quite a few records in college including single game passing yards over 700 yards. The guy is vastly underrated. I was hoping he would get cut and end up on the Bears, but doesn't look like that will happen.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Also, Bridgewater was a 1st round pick. The Vikings have quite a bit invested in him to be the franchise QB. Once Heinicke gets his chance, and he will eventually, you will see.