Scary - Larsen & Massie

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly think Phil Emery should be incarcerated for what he did to our organization. I think 6 years would be a fair sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trestman over arians and the fact that almost all of his draft picks have been busts/no longer playing or fighting for a roster spot somewhere else....that should be at least 10 years...

alexbear1

Liked Posts:
No no many here said Massie was a solid pick-up and I believe them.

I would have preferred Mitchell Schwartz to protect Cutler personally but it appears the Bears are committed heavily to the run game so Massie got the gig.

Currently I would still have taken Lloyd over Tunsil however just for kicks imagine this line:

Tunsil, Whitehair, Grasu, Long, Schwartz. That would be pretty impressive (at least on paper)!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They just need time to gel

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In all seriousness, if we had drafted Laremy Turnstile in the 1st and Whitehair in the 2nd, we'd be looking pretty good long term.

But instead Paise wanted the anorexic pogo stick to play OLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pass rush in the first, and OL in the second. I don't think there is really an issue with that. You can't fix an entire position group in a draft.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm confused, here is a portion of a post of yours 4 days ago:

So which is it? Is Humphries good, or is he getting manhandled?

From what I saw he was getting manhandled. So maybe he is not an upgrade over Massie.

But as a 1st round pick, it is not shocking that the Cardinals "expect" him to be better than Massie, thus they let Massie go.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace in 2 drafts has spent a 2nd and 3rd round pick on the OL.

That is a pretty solid investment in the unit from a draft perspective. It is just tough that one of them got hurt.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
From what I saw he was getting manhandled. So maybe he is not an upgrade over Massie.

But as a 1st round pick, it is not shocking that the Cardinals "expect" him to be better than Massie, thus they let Massie go.

Plus the Cardinals have the luxury of upgrading a VERY good team. Ravens did well with this for years in the 2000's, not so much the past couple years. Bears are just finding competent starters to go with their "hopeful" homegrown building blocks.