Seriously now is Gould gonna be cut already?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gould started going downhill when they replaced his holder and long snapper. Mega punt sux at holding unless the snap is perfect. (Like Manelly's was for 16 years)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good point and those two persons mean a lot to a kicker.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
last night Gould's misses were all held just fine by O'Donnell. The blocked one was snapped a little high but O'Donnell got it down in time.........Gould shanked it left and it was blocked....

The last crappy kick I saw had Mega Punt leaning it back way too much. I can't go back and look Cuz I'm on a plane to the Middle East, but someone should go back and check if they're bored. I only saw it twice. Real time and the replay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we cut some forum members?

Is there a moment in time when you are not sarcastic fool? Lol... so u are fine and dandy with the way Gould is kicking his fg? Every time he runs on the field for an attempt I cringe!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears need to cut this worthless guy already, save 4 million, and win another 2 games with any other kicker! Plus we can get better kickoff distance and hang time for cheaper and shank less kicks. Please cut his ass already
Fuck ya thank u L!! Also don't forget his onside kick attempts are garbage as well!

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I think they will keep Gould until he retires and then bring him back to coach. In fact, I AM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!11

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lucky for Gould he can continue kicking on madden 17 where they changed the kicking system to suit him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they will keep Gould until he retires and then bring him back to coach. In fact, I AM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!11

Confusing-GIF_1.gif

Reactions: WCL

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They're all sitting around the table, missing their mouths with every spoonful.

How is he gonna feed his family now?!?!?

The Goulds christmas card photo-

starving-family.jpg

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was under paid, Gould was starving when he missed those field goals.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
All the shit that's wrong with this team and you boneheads are worried about a damn kicker. They're gonna win 5 fucking games. You get a better kicker and they might win 6. Who the hell cares?

stock-vector-pop-art-cute-woman-with-oops-sign-girl-covering-her-mouth-with-her-hand-open-wonder-and-emotion-255379423.jpg

Reactions: WCL

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is? More like was!

Bears fans like to live in the past because the organization has been so pathetic the last 30 years. You may see things like "Matt Forte is a home run threat " or "Cutler is still developing" just be prepared.