Seriously now is Gould gonna be cut already?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might as well go without a kicker.. won't make a difference since he can't hit anything!

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it is time to look for a new kicker, Gould is becoming inconstant.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Kicking game is a problem. We saw this last year. I don't know if it's Gould or just the holder/snapper. Probably a combo of both. Gould has not been the same since mannelly and Manard left.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Please cut him, Pace. It's time to move on. It is ridiculous that we are paying a guy $4 million to miss an extra point. Cut him already and look for an option externally. A guy Pace should be calling is rookie Ross Martin, who was waived by the Jets just a few days ago. I heard he had a very good camp with them and just hit a 55-yarder against the Giants, a career high. I'd rather have him at $525,000 and free of any injury concerns than Gould at $4 million and a history of injuries.

Dr.Footwear

Liked Posts:
FG kickers are worthless scum with a few exceptions such as Vinatieri and Gostkowski. I hate kickers.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
The Bears need to cut this worthless guy already, save 4 million, and win another 2 games with any other kicker! Plus we can get better kickoff distance and hang time for cheaper and shank less kicks. Please cut his ass already

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets