1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Re: Driskel

I haven't seen him in preseason, I was just regurgitating the desire for him during the draft on a late round flyer. He seemed to have some talent that could be harnessed with practice squad time.

Nevermind, Bengals grabbed him.

What are some other QB options for the PS?

greg23

Liked Posts:
C'mon Swamp Monster!! Pick up Driskel while he's available...the Fales experiment is done...

Assuming the kush claim is legit and assuming edison is released.....would like to see edison on the p/s as well

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
We have one of the shittiest teams in the NFL and you clowns are grinding on Practice Squad players? WTF loolololololololololololololololoo

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Thanks for adding fuck all to another thread. Cool story fake old man.
California has made you bitter. But keep on grinding on the 56th man on the roster like THAT GUY is doing anything to help this shitty team. Now if we can just have a "Post Practice Squad Selection Mock Draft" we could burn this mother to the ground. Carry on.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I am liking how Pace and Fox are filling the practice squad
1. Bausby
2. Braverman
3.Braunecker
4. Timu
5. Weaver

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
California has made you bitter. But keep on grinding on the 56th man on the roster like THAT GUY is doing anything to help this shitty team. Now if we can just have a "Post Practice Squad Selection Mock Draft" we could burn this mother to the ground. Carry on.

You should start that thread, seriously.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
would you feel better if Pace signs Taco ?

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Just because you have no interest in this stuff and as a grown man troll a football forum on a daily basis doesn't mean people don't want to discuss this stuff, no matter how irrelevant it may turn out to be. This is all part of being a fan.

Now jog along if you aren't going to offer anything of note and just insult people like you usually do.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Prediction on the practice squad record this year as the scout team?

I'll go 9-7.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I haven't seen him in preseason, I was just regurgitating the desire for him during the draft on a late round flyer. He seemed to have some talent that could be harnessed with practice squad time.

Aaron Murray would be my first choice. But I'm not quite sure when we can start adding other teams' cuts to our PS. I believe right now if we claim someone who was cut by another team they need a spot on the 53. Think I'd rather have Murray over Hoyer regardless though.

Edit: Jake Coker and Zach Mettenberg were also cut.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

alexbear1

Liked Posts:

I believe Hogan was released for those that like him.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 47m47 minutes ago
LB John Timu, who appeared in 7 games with 3 starts last season, is expected to sign to #Bears practice squad.

Field YatesVerified account
‏@FieldYates
Source: the Bears claimed former Rams C Eric Kush and Patriots CB Cre'Von LeBlanc.

add to the thread if you want or if mods wanna merge then ... Yeah!

I can only F5 so much, I had to replace yesterdays one, I wore it out.

I liked "tank-top" guy on hardknocks