The Fantasy Advice Thread!

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone offered me Willie Snead for Jay Ajayi...thoughts? Have Ingram, Gordon, Matt Jones and Arian Foster. PPR league. Currently will have to play Demaryius Thomas and Jeremy Kerley as my receivers in week 9 as my other two are Jeffrey and Green (both on week 9 bye).

Snead was awesome before the toe injury and not so much since the injury. But given your situation, I think I would do the trade and maybe I would try to add Foster and get a bench RB in return. 2 for 2 type of thing.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the guy i traded Michael to, likes Jeffery. He also has Nelson who just shit the bed. I'm gonna offer Jeffery + Rawls for Nelson. I'll try to sell him on the Rawls handcuff, and ill tell him Cutler is coming back which means Jeffery will have some nice games.

You could sell him on the high number of targets, with that said, Nelson sure has disappointed thus far. Whether it's the recovery of the ACL or age, he has lost a step.

Mitchapalooza

Just traded Alshon and Terrance West for Cooks and Pitta. Fuck Alshon. West is good but idgaf.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just traded Alshon and Terrance West for Cooks and Pitta. Fuck Alshon. West is good but idgaf.

Congrats for successfully unloading Alshon. West will be inconsistent the rest of the year and you got Cooks in the deal.

Mitchapalooza

Congrats for successfully unloading Alshon. West will be inconsistent the rest of the year and you got Cooks in the deal.
My thoughts exactly on West. Feels so fucking good to have Jeffery gone. Hope they don't get injured tmrw.

Mitchapalooza

Terrance West shit the bed and got injured in the first quarter. Cooks did well. I like this trade even more.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Guy puts up 137 on me. Seriously sick of this shit. Last 4 weeks, my opponent has scored 135, 134, 121, 137.

Mitchapalooza

I won by 9 already and still have Hopkins Sanders and denvers d

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How's your team doing hawk? I'll be 5-2 after this week

I'm on the mend. I'll be 2-5 after this week. I've scored the 2nd most amount of points in my big money league with most points scored against me. After my trade, here's my team.

AR
Alshon
Baldwin
Lamar Miller
CJ
Gronk
Melvin

I'll only be one game out of the playoffs. I feel good about my team despite my shit record. I'm still holding out hope for Alshon. If Jay comes back, I'm hoping that helps.

Mitchapalooza

I'm on the mend. I'll be 2-5 after this week. I've scored the 2nd most amount of points in my big money league with most points scored against me. After my trade, here's my team.

AR
Alshon
Baldwin
Lamar Miller
CJ
Gronk
Melvin

I'll only be one game out of the playoffs. I feel good about my team despite my shit record. I'm still holding out hope for Alshon. If Jay comes back, I'm hoping that helps.
Yeah it should help if he's back but I had to pull the trigger on cooks. Alshon has pissed me off enough.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On winning streaks in both my leagues now. After a rough start to the year it seems my teams are finally either getting good matchups or actually producing. Still have the highest points against number in one league and it's not even close. Will be 4-3 after this week in that league. I'll take it all things considering.

Mitchapalooza

guy wants to do LeSean McCoy for my Ingram and Jacquizz.

Jacquizz is killing it for me though and McCoy is hurt but he's so good.

I'm gonna do it probably if he throws in Gillisee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
guy wants to do LeSean McCoy for my Ingram and Jacquizz.

Jacquizz is killing it for me though and McCoy is hurt but he's so good.

I'm gonna do it probably if he throws in Gillisee.

You are wheeling and dealing. One thing to be cautious of, if you have a good team and like it, stop trading. I've seen it happen before where the top guy in the league is so deep that he keeps trading, then an injury or two happens and he is fucked because he traded all his depth away.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao Arian Foster pulled a Cartman midway thru the season.... "Fuk u guize, im goin' home"

Mitchapalooza

You are wheeling and dealing. One thing to be cautious of, if you have a good team and like it, stop trading. I've seen it happen before where the top guy in the league is so deep that he keeps trading, then an injury or two happens and he is fucked because he traded all his depth away.
The guy I'm trading with is 5-2 and is currently destroying his team by trading so I'm taking advantage of it. (He's dumb as fuck). Would you do Ingram and Jacquizz for LeSean and gillissee? Doug will be back soon and Jacquizz will be mostly useless at that point. Ingram is doing okay for me but his injury history worries me too, but so does McCoy's.

Last edited by a moderator:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Montgomery not being listed at RB in yahoo is killing me right now. All my other RBs are on bye and there's nothing but trash on the FA list.