Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Same here. I have a team that is stupid stacked on paper.. yet to win a game.

Yeah, my team is 0-2-1. This is my first time in an ESPN league and I hate the setup. Plus it drives me nuts that this league doesn't use decimals. Who still has ties?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, my team is 0-2-1. This is my first time in an ESPN league and I hate the setup. Plus it drives me nuts that this league doesn't use decimals. Who still has ties?
There was one week a few years ago where I did have a tie in a league with decimals. It was crazy. Like how does that even happen?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There was one week a few years ago where I did have a tie in a league with decimals. It was crazy. Like how does that even happen?

Yeah, I know it's possible, but it has to be a rare occurrence. That's fucking crazy. We actually had a championship game in our league decided by 1 passing yard a few years back. Seriously, .04 points.

After playing with decimals, I can't go back. Drives me nuts that I don't get credit for every yard. I hate when a guy has 99 yards and I only get 9 points for that.

Mitchapalooza

How do you guys like Cooks in a PPR? SilenceS said he's the next Antonio Brown which is obviously not gonna happen. He did well week 1 because of that 98 yard TD but I thought he'd be better this year so far.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do you guys like Cooks in a PPR? SilenceS said he's the next Antonio Brown which is obviously not gonna happen. He did well week 1 because of that 98 yard TD but I thought he'd be better this year so far.
Cooks should have better numbers than he's put up thus far, but in theory he should be great in PPR.

Mitchapalooza

someone wanted to do Cooks for Alshon but I think I like Alshon more.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Cooks will wind up with big numbers at the end, but his problem is the Saints play calling not him. Him and AB are mirror images of themselves on the field. Pittsburgh just does a better job of getting plays to him.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I went into the KC/Pit game up 60 some points. The guy I was playing had Big Ben/Bell. I had KC D. I am now down 14 with Diggs going tonight and he has Sterling Shepard. I'm going to have to cheer for the Vikes. God damn it, fantasy.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I went into the KC/Pit game up 60 some points. The guy I was playing had Big Ben/Bell. I had KC D. I am now down 14 with Diggs going tonight and he has Sterling Shepard. I'm going to have to cheer for the Vikes. God damn it, fantasy.

Ouch!

Talk about a bad day to go against that team!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Cooks will wind up with big numbers at the end, but his problem is the Saints play calling not him. Him and AB are mirror images of themselves on the field. Pittsburgh just does a better job of getting plays to him.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chiefs D with the 35 points last week, so naturally they put up -2 this week.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also, I'd like to take this moment to say FUCK YOU KUHN. 5 yards for 3 TDs? Eat a dick.

Mitchapalooza

Also, I'd like to take this moment to say FUCK YOU KUHN. 5 yards for 3 TDs? Eat a dick.
I faced brees and had Ingram. Kuhn stole 3 tds from me. I still won but goddamn fuck that guy.

friendlysmith

Liked Posts:
Hello all, just joined this forum. I drafted Alshon J. in the end of the 3rd round 12 team ppr. His #'s continue to decline. Is this all because of injuries or combination of QB and injuries. There are definitely other players taken earlier that are bigger busts but the 1 thing that is bothering me is the lack of targets each game. Any thoughts on his targets moving forward? Thanks....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hello all, just joined this forum. I drafted Alshon J. in the end of the 3rd round 12 team ppr. His #'s continue to decline. Is this all because of injuries or combination of QB and injuries. There are definitely other players taken earlier that are bigger busts but the 1 thing that is bothering me is the lack of targets each game. Any thoughts on his targets moving forward? Thanks....

I'd sit tight on him. You could always float him around for trade bait, but nobody is going to offer you much yet. If you're really concerned, wait until he has a decent game (100 yards, TD) and see if you can trade him then.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I'd sit tight on him. You could always float him around for trade bait, but nobody is going to offer you much yet. If you're really concerned, wait until he has a decent game (100 yards, TD) and see if you can trade him then.

Agree with this completely. I have him as well, and he'll have his days. Luckily I have a team that is performing well everywhere else, so his low numbers haven't hurt a ton (though if Cutler could have gotten that hail mary to the end zone instead of the 5 a few weeks ago, I would be undefeated).

He'll come around, and he has a pretty favorable schedule compared to some others out there.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I faced brees and had Ingram. Kuhn stole 3 tds from me. I still won but goddamn fuck that guy.

Also have Ingram and wanted to smash my TV when the TD's just kept going to Kuhn. Thankfully ended up not needing the points. Up by 65 points with Blair Walsh left, against Orleans Darkwa.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does anyone remember two years ago when Matthew Berry talked up Cordarrle Patterson all summer and people were drafting him in the 4th round-ish? Lol good times.