Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Considering how badly Gordon burned me last year, fuck him. Go with Matt Jones. He'll probably score more points even if he doesn't play.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm not sure if I should start Christine Michael against a shitty Dolphins D, or Hyde against a so-so Rams D behind a bad OL. I'll probably go Hyde, because this league makes us submit our final lineup before the first game, which is ridiculous to me since teams don't announce shit until Friday/Saturday.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if I should start Christine Michael against a shitty Dolphins D, or Hyde against a so-so Rams D behind a bad OL. I'll probably go Hyde, because this league makes us submit our final lineup before the first game, which is ridiculous to me since teams don't announce shit until Friday/Saturday.

Hyde is definitely the safe play, as he's pretty much all they have in San Fran. I do like Michael this week though. Only concern is that he may end up splitting carries with Rawls as they work him back in.

If it were me, I would probably roll with Hyde unless I thought I was going to need a home run to be competitive. In that case, I might go Michael against a team who gave up almost twice as many rushing td's.

I probably go conservative with Hyde just on the fear that Michael doesn't get as many carries as I would hope for, while Hyde is pretty much the only horse in that stable.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

That sucks with your league line up and the Thursday night BS games. I'd go Michael if Rawls is out. Just based on game flow, I assume Seattle will go up early and run it the rest of the game where as the Niners will likely be losing all game so will opt to throw more.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
That sucks with your league line up and the Thursday night BS games. I'd go Michael if Rawls is out. Just based on game flow, I assume Seattle will go up early and run it the rest of the game where as the Niners will likely be losing all game so will opt to throw more.

I agree if he could wait until Sunday morning to decide. But since it has to be decided Thursday, I still think I'd go Hyde as the safe play. The Rams aren't exactly known for putting points on the board, so the game shouldn't get out of hand, which means the 49ers can keep trying to run.

I love the thought of Michael though. If he gets the majority of the touches, he should have a very good day.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I might play both and sit Maclin, just because I think the chiefs are going to smoke the chargers.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Moncrief or John Brown

Moncrief vs. Lions
Brown vs. NE

I'm leaning towards Moncrief due to Browns recent concussion issues.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Agree. Moncrief.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im just going to start this thread and merge the other ones into here. We dont need a bunch of thread every week. Ask your advice in here and we will keep it nice and clean.

Fantasy on dudes!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Im just going to start this thread and merge the other ones into here. We dont need a bunch of thread every week. Ask your advice in here and we will keep it nice and clean.

Fantasy on dudes!
:hitler:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Fantasy on dudes!

Nice, now everyone's advice will get lost in one jumbled thread about everyone.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Fantasy on dudes!

Yes, because the traffic to this forum is astronomical. So cluttered. You saved us all.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who has two thumbs and doesnt care? SilenceS. Nice to meet you

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This thread sucks.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just saw that Ajayi is sitting out on Sunday and didn't make the trip. If you have Foster, I'd start him.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gronk out. Start marty!

Mitchapalooza

DeSean or John Brown for a flex in ppr? I like DeSean more but was curious of other opinions

Mitchapalooza

Also I'm torn between Rawls or Michael. Michael's getting the start but Pete said he wants Rawls to get a lot of carries early.