Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting. Given Mathews injury history, it would make sense for Philly to sit him some games, especially the ones where they are killing the other team.
Yeah it makes sense. It would just be nice if we knew about it before the game lol

Mitchapalooza

What are you trying to accomplish with that trade? Maclin and Jackson are comparable plays each week, you are basically trading a #2 WR/Flex option for another #2 WR/flex option. Your team as a whole doesn't change.

I just think DeSean is too boom or bust. I want to solidify a flex position. Maclin has been getting a lot of targets, and Kirk seems to be loving Crowder and Jordan Reed. Idk I just like Maclin more and was just curious if it'd be a bad move, good move or a push like youre suggesting.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just think DeSean is too boom or bust. I want to solidify a flex position. Maclin has been getting a lot of targets, and Kirk seems to be loving Crowder and Jordan Reed. Idk I just like Maclin more and was just curious if it'd be a bad move, good move or a push like youre suggesting.

I'd rather have Maclin over Djax, simply because of Maclins consistency. Fwiw.

Mitchapalooza

I'd rather have Maclin over Djax, simply because of Maclins consistency. Fwiw.
Thanks. Ended up dropping Graham, Delanie got ruled out then I had to pick up Jesse James hahaha. Of course Graham goes off. But I still won by like 40.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks. Ended up dropping Graham, Delanie got ruled out then I had to pick up Jesse James hahaha. Of course Graham goes off. But I still won by like 40.

Yeah, all my advice thus far has been horribad. This football season has been unpredictable, to say the least. Rough sledding. Nothing makes sense.

Mitchapalooza

I'm 2-1 and about to rekt the worst team in the league this week

Mitchapalooza

Thinking of trying to package Jeffery and Ingram together for Julio. Smart move? Or giving up too much?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Thinking of trying to package Jeffery and Ingram together for Julio. Smart move? Or giving up too much?

Try small first. Go Jeffrey for Julio.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah, all my advice thus far has been horribad. This football season has been unpredictable, to say the least. Rough sledding. Nothing makes sense.

My most stacked team is the worst of my teams.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Same here. I have a team that is stupid stacked on paper.. yet to win a game.

Really stacked teams tend to perform well once Bye weeks start. My best team is 1-2 with depth. Looking forward to raping teams for the next several weeks.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pick Two:
Jeffery vs Det
Diggs vs NYG
Baldwin vs Jets

I'm leaning towards starting Diggs/Jeffery. Russell is banged up and Jets kinda suck away from Home. I currently have Gordon in my Flex.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pick Two:
Jeffery vs Det
Diggs vs NYG
Baldwin vs Jets

I'm leaning towards starting Diggs/Jeffery. Russell is banged up and Jets kinda suck away from Home. I currently have Gordon in my Flex.

I'm with you on that. So, naturally, that means Baldwin will have the best game of the three.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Similarly I have to start 2 of 3 with Cooks, Evans, and Baldwin. Evans has a rough matchup with Denver's secondary, but I figure whoever I end up benching will have the best game because fantasy.

Also have to decide between CMike and Hyde but I'm certain the results will be similar.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm with you on that. So, naturally, that means Baldwin will have the best game of the three.

Damn it, I was hoping you said start Baldwin and I was going to go opposite of what you said.

Similarly I have to start 2 of 3 with Cooks, Evans, and Baldwin. Evans has a rough matchup with Denver's secondary, but I figure whoever I end up benching will have the best game because fantasy.

Also have to decide between CMike and Hyde but I'm certain the results will be similar.

I'd probably go Hyde. Jets have a solid defensive front and the Cowboys don't.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
he's not dumb though, he'd never do that.

But it wouldn't hurt to try. I always start trades out with my worst offer. Sometimes people accept, especially if they're fed up with a player. People do it to me too, but I never go for it. Other's try for a hardcore ripoff. At least Jeffrey is a good player. Someone offered me Travis Benjamin for Eifert. Why the fuck would I hold onto him for four weeks just to trade him for Travis Benjamin right when he's about to return?

Last edited: