Blake Griffin

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That's a great headline from august 10th.

NBA Trade Rumors: Clippers Confirmed Trading Blake Griffin For Bulls’ Nikola Mirotic, Taj Gibson, Bobby Portis Or Denzel Valentine?

Point 1) Claims it's a trade rumor.
Point 2) Confirmed
Point 3) Ends in a question mark

Soon as you see that, run. Close tab. It's garbage and any knucklehead blogger can make a garbage 'rumor' from 'sources' about anything.

cyclones12321

Liked Posts:
That's a great headline from august 10th.

NBA Trade Rumors: Clippers Confirmed Trading Blake Griffin For Bulls’ Nikola Mirotic, Taj Gibson, Bobby Portis Or Denzel Valentine?

Point 1) Claims it's a trade rumor.
Point 2) Confirmed
Point 3) Ends in a question mark

Soon as you see that, run. Close tab. It's garbage and any knucklehead blogger can make a garbage 'rumor' from 'sources' about anything.

I noticed that too. I didn't know if anyone had some real credible links. I saw another one but we would lose butler

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I wouldn't put stock into any of the Blake rumors. Clippers have been very goofy with 'listening' to anything on the mill this off-season and just as likely have the same bogus story published for 15 other teams. The only rumor on the table that has any credibility, would be the Cousins one, and even that one is more like a passing conversation between execs, nothing to indicate real seriousness. A planted seed at absolute best. Griffin's fate is in his hands.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Butler, Portis, Valentine, McDermott

Are probably my Bulls "untouchables."

I wouldn't part with Mirotic for cheap, but for the right offer I would concede we may not be his best situation, and move him along.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I was wondering if this section would ever get another post. I was gonna make a post yesterday just for the sake of making one, but i figured i'd hold out to see how long it took before somebody else posted lol.

anyway until Woj is talking about us trading for Blake or DMC im not giving much thought to any scenarios

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wouldn't part with Mirotic for cheap, but for the right offer I would concede we may not be his best situation, and move him along.

:aj:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

What....the.....fuck?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What....the.....fuck?

My thinking is I am in rebuild and I'm not giving up anything still improving. I see too high of ceilings for those players, or I think the ceilings are still unknown and they have improved every year. Mirotic regressed, and has a questionable demeanor, so I'm still unsure.

I'd like to keep both Mirotic and Zipser to get a look at them. Even Fabricio. Rondo is gone if he can't recruit Cousins.

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:

I'm with you in this. Would not trade any of the above.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
There should be no untouchables on the Bulls.