CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If you thought the Trestman years were bad, you were mistaken. Worst Bears team of all time this year under an in over his head John Fox.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Half the team is injured, including one at our most important position. What you want him to do lol?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do agree, something needs to happen, but we are missing how many starters due to injury? We didn't stand a chance regardless of the coach.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Half the team is injured, including one at our most important position. What you want him to do lol?

Overpaid backup QB vs 4th round rookie.. no excuse there. That should be in our favor

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a real chance that we don't win a game until December, let that sink in.

I was trying to look at this transition in a positive light, but that's over.

Fox is old and stale, so is our QB. Time to shake shit up again.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's the players not the coaches.

AussieBear

There is a real chance that we don't win a game until December, let that sink in.

I was trying to look at this transition in a positive light, but that's over.

Fox is old and stale, so is our QB. Time to shake shit up again.

atleast ditka could admit the game had passed him by........ idk if fox can.. hes too busy pumping iron wit da players

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

At this point, it might help if he "lol'd" at these clowns . . . Maybe then they'd get pi55ed and play with some balls . . .

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox got Carolina Cam Newton with a 1-15 season, McDaniels got the Bronco's Miller, Curtis Painter got the Colts Andrew Luck. The Bears need to suck hard and get a Kizer/Watson/Garrett type prospect. This could be what finally starts to turn the tide for the team.

I wouldn't get too excited or upset about the team stinking this year. It's a necessary rite of passage after the shit left over from the Angelo/Emery/Trestman years.