Fire John Fox

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
So after one year and 3 games you want Fox fired? yea,that's just a fucking great idea,we will fire every coach after a few years....that should get us closer to the playoffs...

GTFO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is meatball logic. There is ample evidence to support shit-canning him. Do i think we should fire Fox? No, it won't make any difference. The dearth of personnel talent will doom any and all comers for the next few years.

Pass the brown paper bags.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
LOL Fire Fox????? How about getting him a real GM and at least 2/3 of his starters. Fox is not great or bad. He is fucked and so would be any coach that was here.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love the schmucks that are still watching the current shit show and blaming it on Cutler. You morons will only ever realize how way off you are when he is gone. However by all means keep simplifying all our woes to blaming one player. I really hope he retires this next off-season. This fan base deserves the harsh awakening.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I love the schmucks that are still watching the current shit show and blaming it on Cutler. You morons will only ever realize how way off you are when he is gone. However by all means keep simplifying all our woes to blaming one player. I really hope he retires this next off-season. This fan base deserves the harsh awakening.

shhhhhhhhhhh.. you're not allowed to say this out loud now.

I think it's funny how you get labeled a Cutler apologist for saying he's not the problem when clearly the problems with the team are significantly deeper than just the QB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
shhhhhhhhhhh.. you're not allowed to say this out loud now.

I think it's funny how you get labeled a Cutler apologist for saying he's not the problem when clearly the problems with the team are significantly deeper than just the QB.

did u know we are 31st in scoring points

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cutler got fucked from the start. Lovie and Angelo never put an offensive line around him and, I don't know about you, but I would get tired of getting my ass kicked every week with no end in sight.

They never protected him, and Lovie did a shit job picking offensive coordinators.

However, that being said, Emery never should have given him that shit contract. That very moment was when I stopped being a Cutler apologist. If you are getting a 100 million plus contract you better win a lot of fucking games for us despite the circumstances. He has failed to do that since he got paid. In fact I'm pretty sure he hasn't completed a season since then.

We are going to suck this year with or without him, so it's time to get the future at the position before next season starts. If they keep him and sit the young guy for a season or go with someone else and sit the kid I'm ok with that until the next (hopefully badass) guy is ready to start.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm far from being a Cutler apologist anymore. I am just not naive enough to believe a mere change at quarterback will solve the team's woes. Cut him, trade him, he retires...I don't even care anymore. I am just waiting for the moment he is gone and people realize he wasn't even the real problem.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm far from being a Cutler apologist anymore. I am just not naive enough to believe a mere change at quarterback will solve the team's woes. Cut him, trade him, he retires...I don't even care anymore. I am just waiting for the moment he is gone and people realize he wasn't even the real problem.

how is it that when other teams get a certain Qb, their fortunes seem to change for the better

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
how is it that when other teams get a certain Qb, their fortunes seem to change for the better

Dude, where the fuck have you been for the last 20+ years? How many times have we changed quarterback and seen it mean fuck all?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
We've got to build the lines first.

It's nice to see pace spending picks on the lines that are working out to be good players.

If we get a QB in the first and a RT in the second, as well as a TE that can block in the off season we should be able to protect a young QB.

Young QBs that get killed rarely work out in the NFL.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
sticking with cutler will serve no purpose. shit is shit, at least get the ball rolling.

How anyone that watches football on a regular basis and claims to have even the slightest understanding of the game can watch cutler and come to any conclusion other the guy simply cannot play the QB position is mind boggling. He fails utterly when it comes to even the very basics of the position. lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, where the fuck have you been for the last 20+ years? How many times have we changed quarterback and seen it mean fuck all?

if u notice we don't value the Qb position....it's not a priority. It's not about just "changing Qb's", it's about getting a Qb with leadership, winning-attitude and play-making ability. We typically get the opposite.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We've got to build the lines first.

It's nice to see pace spending picks on the lines that are working out to be good players.

If we get a QB in the first and a RT in the second, as well as a TE that can block in the off season we should be able to protect a young QB.

Young QBs that get killed rarely work out in the NFL.

Building the line is great....but did u for the last yr or 2 Aaron Rogers was sacked more than jay

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Building the line is great....but did u for the last yr or 2 Aaron Rogers was sacked more than jay
Uhhhhmmmmm you're making my point. Aaron didn't look so great getting his ass kicked. The best player in the league still managed to make his team look decent despite getting fucked on the regular by his line.

If you don't have a line protecting you even Aaron Rodgers cannot get to the last game of the season.

I'll give you that jordy Nelson was out as well. But seriously if you have a QB like Rodgers you should eternally be in the NFC championship game. The green bay packers have wholesale failed Rodgers, yet he still pays them enough dividends to make then competitive every single year. He masks their ineptness diametrically opposed to what Jay Cutler is capable of without an entire team around him.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Amen to that man. It's a simpleton thing. Cracks me up every year. Somehow, someway.. Everything is Jay's fault

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
if u notice we don't value the Qb position....it's not a priority. It's not about just "changing Qb's", it's about getting a Qb with leadership, winning-attitude and play-making ability. We typically get the opposite.

So instead of trying to make sense you're doubling down on Special person now as if you have the ability to tell if a quarterback has these intangibles?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Even if the Bears got or had a top 5ish QB right now they'd just be the Saints of the NFC-N.

They obviously need a new QB but this team needs a lot of things before they're competing within their own division let alone the conference.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Agree with all this, except the final sentence.

Cutler makes no difference, this team in this season and next will be complete shit with or without him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Fox was out sick today, he is feeling the pressure.