exactly the season we need

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Bears get a top five pick- they draft a QB- Kizer/Watson/Kayaa...whomever. Is Josh McDaniels an option as the new HC? Seems like a grade A a-hole- but his offensive acumen is undeniable. In other words- who coaches the new rookie franchise QB? It can't be Kenny Loggains.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears get a top five pick- they draft a QB- Kizer/Watson/Kayaa...whomever. Is Josh McDaniels an option as the new HC? Seems like a grade A a-hole- but his offensive acumen is undeniable. In other words- who coaches the new rookie franchise QB? It can't be Kenny Loggains.

I think we can all agree that Kenny will be canned before the season is over at this rate so we shouldn't have to worry about him coaching a rookie QB. If he isn't, there is something seriously wrong.

Monster O

Liked Posts:
I really like McDaniels but his demons may come back to haunt him as the lead guy. He just comes across as a great OC, but not necessarily a head coach. If he can put together a solid staff it may alleviate some of the pressure, plus he can't have personnel control.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
2 more years boys. AR will be retiring, Stafford will be at the end. Bradford will be 10 injury's worse. Bears will have a young stud QB. Don't fuck with my dream here. I need to believe this.

You are on fucking crack if you think Aaron Rodgers will be retiring in 2 years.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The hidden benefit of bringing in josh McDaniels is that cutler will force his way out of town as its clear he must have compromising pictures of mgmt who wont get rid of him or even bring in someone to challenge for his job.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The hidden benefit of bringing in josh McDaniels is that cutler will force his way out of town as its clear he must have compromising pictures of mgmt who wont get rid of him or even bring in someone to challenge for his job.

they might spoon together this go around for all we know.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
15 games in a row now below a 100 grade. Nobody beats father time. 2 years and AR will be retiring or manning it up.