Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Very funny!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love to get a gif of Nick K.'s hit on that lineman.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
motherfucker takes 8 steps before falling down lmao :bowrofl:

When I saw that I assumed he was concussed. Looked more like a UFC fighter that is grappling with the ref not knowing the fight is over.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Amos was one of the few bright spots last night.

You gotta be worried about what I used to call the 'Raider Effect'. Let me use an example: Nnamdi Asomugha was regarded as one of the best corners in the league and teams would avoid him anytime they played against the Raiders. Unfortunately when he became an Eagle teams realized he only sucked a bit less than the rest of the Raiders, so he gave the appearance of a good player while still sucking.

I also call it my 'Special Olympics Effect', but it seemed to work really well with Nnamdi and the Raiders.

Monster O

Liked Posts:
Amos can hit. Bears need to find a FS to line up with Amos that is more of a ball hawk.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Collins will be out quite awhile for that hit. He fucked up his big toe on that. I don't think I've ever seen Urlacher knock an offensive lineman back that far

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You gotta be worried about what I used to call the 'Raider Effect'. Let me use an example: Nnamdi Asomugha was regarded as one of the best corners in the league and teams would avoid him anytime they played against the Raiders. Unfortunately when he became an Eagle teams realized he only sucked a bit less than the rest of the Raiders, so he gave the appearance of a good player while still sucking.

I also call it my 'Special Olympics Effect', but it seemed to work really well with Nnamdi and the Raiders.

Yeah but wasnt he also a poor fit in the Eagles defense too?

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/26/cowboys-placing-collins-on-ir/

Cowboys offensive lineman La’El Collins will be placed on injured reserve with a toe injury, PFT has confirmed.

Collins has a torn ligament in his toe. The Cowboys will place him on injured reserve knowing they could possibly bring him back in 8-10 weeks if he heals properly.

Teams can activate one player per season from the injured-reserve list.

Collins, who went undrafted in 2015 because he was linked to a murder investigation involving an ex-girlfriend, started 11 games last season at left guard and has started all three this season.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I can't stop laughing (kinda like a Racerboy post) at these monster hits! Some promising backup youngsters can at least hit...wow!

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did any of you wonder WTF Bullard was doing on that play that Nicky Kwuick blew up Collins? It looked like he was out for a Sunday stroll... Maybe his leg was about to fall off? It kinda looked like he was limping.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did any of you wonder WTF Bullard was doing on that play that Nicky Kwuick blew up Collins? It looked like he was out for a Sunday stroll... Maybe his leg was about to fall off? It kinda looked like he was limping.

I saw that, he appeared to not have any moves to use to get past the O lineman blocking him.