ESPN Drops Bomb About Ryan Pace and John Fox

jc456

Liked Posts:
LOL at "solid off-season". The Bears managed to take a step backwards despite being 6-10 the previous year, owning a top 10 pick, and having oodles of cap space. I kind of lost interest in the article after that. Pretty easy to write a "Bears Suck!" article when they are 0-3.
And it's the bears.

Liked Posts:
Not buying it. The whole forum went Beiber when Pace and Fox were hired. I was one of the lone dissenting views

You were right all along Omelet. When we were all drinking the Kool-aid you knew it had been poisoned all along. Fox is mediocre and Pace is a fucking idiot.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You were right all along Omelet. When we were all drinking the Kool-aid you knew it had been poisoned all along. Fox is mediocre and Pace is a fucking idiot.
Warden, you are a wise and thoughtful young man. You are teachable and I will mold you into a discerning Bears fan. Rule #1 is never drink the Pace/Fox Kool Aid cause it is poisoned. Rule #2: If Raskilnoliv invites you to a sleep over, don't go

vkool.jpg

Liked Posts:
Warden, you are a wise and thoughtful young man. You are teachable and I will mold you into a discerning Bears fan. Rule #1 is never drink the Pace/Fox Kool Aid cause it is poisoned. Rule #2: If Raskilnoliv invites you to a sleep over, don't go

vkool.jpg

Thank you Sensei.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not buying it. The whole forum went Beiber when Pace and Fox were hired. I was one of the lone dissenting views

It doesn't count when you would have dissented anyone that was hired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get the promote Fangio thing. The Cowboys score on damn near every possession in the first half. This on top of most of our moves have been to get defensive players. Why does he get the vote for HC? His group is just as bad as Loggains.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't get the promote Fangio thing. The Cowboys score on damn near every possession in the first half. This on top of most of our moves have been to get defensive players. Why does he get the vote for HC? His group is just as bad as Loggains.

Interim HC with a Fox demotion.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the article of the OP was written while the author was dropping his daily bomb.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want to get to the root of the infection, it's the perpetual meddling of a McCaskey family member along with sweat ted in their desperate attempt to show relevance in football operations. Angelo is forced to take Jauron; Emery is forced to take Smith; Arians is told he'll have to take Marinelli; Marinelli is told he'll be forced to take Trestman, and now reports are emerging that Pace was forced to take Fox.

What an absolute dysfunctional mess...

The McCaskey family member in question isn't the usual suspect.

It's not lisping, limp-wristed Michael, who's been given a telephoto zoom lens and sent down the sideline to take pictures.

It isn't "King" George, who despite his impassioned impersonation of a die-hard Bear fan is rumored to be another preening polo player who views his assignment to the Bears' front office as appealing as the proverbial fly in the cup of tea next to his morning crumpet.

No, the McCaskey in question is none other than "the matriarch," senile ol' Virginia McCaskey. Ginny probably means well in wanting to restore the Bears to glory, but she's raised effeminate sons who don't have the guts to stand up to a feeble old woman whose outdated vision of the franchise is misshaping the modern-day Bears. Bloated, bygone Ernie Accorsi was an old-school NFL insider who was well-familiar to the old-money McCaskey family. The fact that he appears to have dictated policy beyond his assigned duties to recommend potential General Managers shows not only that the Bears continue to misunderstand the heirarchy within a front office that must be respected in order to ensure success, but also exposes who's calling the shots at Halas Hall.

The old lady . . .

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So Fox the guy that has proven himself in two jobs is the problem, but the doofus Pace who ruined the Saints and stripped us and Fox of talent is getting a free pass? Pace raped this team and did not even try to fix the QB position. Traded away real talent for 5th round picks, passed on quite a few good looking young QBs and so far has not gotten our only real threat (AJ) to sign a contract. Tell me people what has Pace done in 2 years that you consider good? I'll be waiting.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fox has been way shittier than I could have even imagined.

I hope he was forced on Pace, that would make me feel better about Pace.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The McCaskey family member in question isn't the usual suspect.

It's not lisping, limp-wristed Michael, who's been given a telephoto zoom lens and sent down the sideline to take pictures.

It isn't "King" George, who despite his impassioned impersonation of a die-hard Bear fan is rumored to be another preening polo player who views his assignment to the Bears' front office as appealing as the proverbial fly in the cup of tea next to his morning crumpet.

No, the McCaskey in question is none other than "the matriarch," senile ol' Virginia McCaskey. Ginny probably means well in wanting to restore the Bears to glory, but she's raised effeminate sons who don't have the guts to stand up to a feeble old woman whose outdated vision of the franchise is misshaping the modern-day Bears. Bloated, bygone Ernie Accorsi was an old-school NFL insider who was well-familiar to the old-money McCaskey family. The fact that he appears to have dictated policy beyond his assigned duties to recommend potential General Managers shows not only that the Bears continue to misunderstand the heirarchy within a front office that must be respected in order to ensure success, but also exposes who's calling the shots at Halas Hall.

The old lady . . .

Grrrr. Nothing left but diluted Halas blood. We'll soon be entirely millennial.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I don't get why more don't see it. I could make a list a mile long of Pace miscues and could not even make a list of his good moves. Pace has raped this team and Fox has all but checked out IMO. Yet everyone is mad at Fox.