Blackhawks Preseason GDT

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see this years team being the weakest in quite a while. There are some young players I like but how effective will they be? The defense could be a strength this year with soup back, TVR more experienced and I like Kempny so 5/6 pairing could the best the Hawks have had in a few years.

Other than Kane, Panarin where will goals come from? Toews should be more productive this year but it's hard to see much O coming from the 3rd and 4th lines.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I see this years team being the weakest in quite a while. There are some young players I like but how effective will they be? The defense could be a strength this year with soup back, TVR more experienced and I like Kempny so 5/6 pairing could the best the Hawks have had in a few years.

Other than Kane, Panarin where will goals come from? Toews should be more productive this year but it's hard to see much O coming from the 3rd and 4th lines.
Along those lines, do any of the young guys screen the goalie well? Seemed like Shaw was the only guy who ever did other than Toews and with him gone idk how the 3rd or 4th lines are gonna get any goals.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Along those lines, do any of the young guys screen the goalie well? Seemed like Shaw was the only guy who ever did other than Toews and with him gone idk how the 3rd or 4th lines are gonna get any goals.

Hartman(1st round pick in 2013) has shown some grit, but it's questionable if he makes the roster. I think Panik has done it a little bit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need McNeil and Baun to figure out what kind of player they are and live in the hard areas.

If Hartman/Panik can too, fantastic.

But those first two play like they are entitled pretty boys, and sure they are handsome, but there only place in this game is as beast/braun/hacks. They don't have fluid bodies. They need to be maulers.

McNeil has about 1 week to figure this out.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
McNeil isn't nor ever has been that type of player. Moving him to wing 3 years back was attempts to do that but ice said it before, nobody on Rockfords team but Mash or a couple ahl vets played net front on the team. They still lack that

Baun maybe can but he seems to skate and play hard nut lacks any NHL puck and stick skills.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody got lineup info for tonight's game?

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks are bigfoot free this season....

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's like the 4th preseason game, suddenly the last games you worry okay no real players get injured.

Though it's baffling they called up Dillion Fournier and aren't playing him. The guy hardly is even able to make the Rockford team

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's like the 4th preseason game, suddenly the last games you worry okay no real players get injured.

Though it's baffling they called up Dillion Fournier and aren't playing him. The guy hardly is even able to make the Rockford team

Yeah...they decided to see which prospects could earn it on their own without superstar helpers and attention commanders. I like it.

But I kinda wish Kruger/Desjardins were not being made to play.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Moose had a faceoff loss that lead immediately to a Frank goal but had a goal himself, there's some redemption in game