Would you rather

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It's pretty simple, they're both not that good. But Hoyer has looked better than Cutler by a significant margin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWAHAHAH! Good god....

Ok, yes you are right. Nothing else considered, he as played sooooo much better than Cutler

But I do agree that they are both not good.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
BWAHAHAH! Good god....

Ok, yes you are right. Nothing else considered, he as played sooooo much better than Cutler

You're finally catching on, he has with regards to this season

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Hoyer career passer rating: 82.8

Cutler career passer rating: 85.9

I should've clarified this season.

We're back to the "better competition" excuse from the Cutler fans.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You're finally catching on, he has with regards to this season

Yep, good job. Some expert analysis there :clap:

That's like watching a Ferrari race a Yugo. The Ferrari blows his engine at the starting line, the Yugo crosses the finish line 2 minutes later and you declare that Yugo's are faster than a Ferrari.

And no, I am not saying Cutler is the Ferrari of QBs. So let me stop the wheels in your head turning right now.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

That's like watching a Ferrari race a Yugo. The Ferrari blows his engine at the starting line, the Yugo crosses the finish line 2 minutes later and you declare that Yugo's are faster than a Ferrari.

Cutler has not proven to be a Ferrari: Yugo in comparison to Cutler:Hoyer

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

And no, I am not saying Cutler is the Ferrari of QBs. So let me stop the wheels in your head turning right now.

Hoyer appears to be the better driver at this point

Rise

Liked Posts:
Gotta love the meatball Bears fans that would rather continue living in 7-9 NFL purgatory than sacrifice 1 season bottoming out and securing a top pick. I mean it's not like we've just wasted 8 years of everyone's life waiting for Jay Cutler to deliver on all that supposed talent and potential or anything. What the fuck is 1 more season at this point, a season in which this team isn't sniffing the playoffs anyways... makes no sense.

It just blows my mind that people are so afraid of rolling the dice on a guy like Kizer or Watson out of fear he'll be a bust that they'd rather continue going nowhere, wasting even more time with a guy that's already a proven bust (Cutler). As if Cutler is some rare unicorn of talent we'll never be able to find ever again.

I mean clearly it's much better to continue trotting out Jay "0 fucks given" Cutler and drafting more bottom of the barrel 6th rounders (if we even take a QB at all). I mean just look at how much successs this method has brought us...
:bizarro::shot::facepalm:

You missed the entire premise of the original post apparently. This isn't about Cutler, learn to read before calling everyone meatballs. Also lol if you think one top 5 pick would magically turn this shit show around if we are indeed as bad as we look.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You missed the entire premise of the original post apparently. This isn't about Cutler, learn to read before calling everyone meatballs. Also lol if you think one top 5 pick would magically turn this shit show around if we are indeed as bad as we look.

As I previously stated, the premise of the original post is stupid. The Bears aren't in an either/or situation here so why the hell do we need to choose one or the other?

And nobody is saying a top 5 QB is going to magically fix everything. Perhaps you should learn to read before casting any stones.

Rise

Liked Posts:
As I previously stated, the premise of the original post is stupid. The Bears aren't in an either/or situation here so why the hell do we need to choose one or the other?

And nobody is saying a top 5 QB is going to magically fix everything. Perhaps you should learn to read before casting any stones.

You said "sacrifice 1 season bottoming out." How else am I supposed to take that?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
id rather bottom out and get a top pick while individual key players perform well in losing efforts.