Pace is obsessed with finding the right QB.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol....can't blame him...our team is bi polar.....we don't know we are going to get year to year....you know it's bad if I'm starting to miss Lovie lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what the fuck is the point of this?

Pace is so obsessed with finding the "right" QB he can't find "any" QB? Or is there some other premise?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lol....can't blame him...our team is bi polar.....we don't know we are going to get year to year....you know it's bad if I'm starting to miss Lovie lol

He remains the last HC to have a winning..........

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So what the fuck is the point of this?

Pace is so obsessed with finding the "right" QB he can't find "any" QB? Or is there some other premise?

get caught up

Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
If the writer is correct then he makes some decent points on why Pace hasn't found us a QB or hasn't taken any chances at the position so far. I realize it's just some writer saying what he thinks and have no idea if he has any inside info from Pace or someone around Pace so take it for what you will.

http://sportsmockery.com/2016/09/rya...ight-qb-bears/

Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
This article inside ur link is a little better than sportsmockery
"We're taking (the) best player available every time," Pace explained April 30. "So the way it worked out for us, we didn't draft a quarterback. We would have if it had lined up right for us, but I'm glad we have Hoyer."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...924-story.html

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lovie is the best coach we have had since Ditka lost his fastball. They fired a defense and run guy because two GMs couldn't find an offensive tackle at gunpoint. Lovie had two different multiple season runs of top 5 defense. He had one season where the D was not top 10 in DVOA.

Since Phil fired Lovie, the highlight season is 8-8 with historical blowouts and the worst run D in decades. Any Bears fan should miss Lovie. Remember, the guy took Jay Cutler and Rex to the NFCCG! No other coach has done better than 8-8 with those guys. I actually respect him more in retrospect after this mess I've been watching.
19-32 Since he was fired.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lovie did inherit Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman and Brown. How many games did Urlacher play in the year they weren't top 10?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Lovie is the best coach we have had since Ditka lost his fastball. They fired a defense and run guy because two GMs couldn't find an offensive tackle at gunpoint. Lovie had two different multiple season runs of top 5 defense. He had one season where the D was not top 10 in DVOA.

Since Phil fired Lovie, the highlight season is 8-8 with historical blowouts and the worst run D in decades. Any Bears fan should miss Lovie. Remember, the guy took Jay Cutler and Rex to the NFCCG! No other coach has done better than 8-8 with those guys. I actually respect him more in retrospect after this mess I've been watching.
19-32 Since he was fired.

You're posting like this isn't a Bears board

Rise

Liked Posts:
I am honestly shocked that Pace has not drafted a QB in his first two years. It makes me believe the reports that Fox has control which would align perfectly with this dysfunctional ownership group. They can't just stay out of their own way. This is also my only hope of the Bears being good in the next few years, Pace must be above average, because if all these decisions have been him we are screwed for a very long time.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dumbass. I said the whole season. I never made any comparison to through three games and you made the case for me anyways if you're comparing 3 games into their "rookie" year. Either way its still taken White far more targets, nearly double, to get near equal yardage and he has looked like shit in the process. Furthermore remember again, you're comparing a 7th overall receiver to a 45th overall receiver who is clearly in a class above this piece of shit. Furthermore White had an entire damn season to learn the playbook and Alshon still outclassed him without such an advantage. You can rationalize it every which way you like but I can virtually guarantee that White will never amount to anything resembling Alshon Jeffery nor will he ever command a franchise tag or the pay check Alshon will inevitably get.

Frankly you can serenade us with your stupidity all night long and its never going to change my opinion. White is shit. White was never worth the 7th overall pick.

Jeffery had 3 more yards than White with White coming off a serious injury that resulted in him missing an entire season. You have no proof that White wasn't worth the 7th pick because you never saw him play in the NFL before needing to have screws put in is leg. Unless you watched him enough to know that he's regained all the speed and skill that made him the 7th pick in the first place you are just talking out of your ass. 3 games isn't enough to do anything other than make an premature and uninformed opinion which is your right to do but let's call a spade a spade.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
.....and ur feelings / thoughts if ( for whatever reason) we DO NOT draft a Qb

If we don't draft a QB or trade for a young QB then Pace will not be long for the Bears and I would fully support his firing.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
That could be the case, but Prescott would not have been seen as the starter in 2016.

Will the infrastructure be any different in 2017? That is what I would like to know. What is Pace going to do to put an infrastructure in place for Kizer or Watson to be successful.
Was Pace gambling that Cutler was going to lite it up this year since this is his last year of guaranteed money? I want to understand his thought process with this since he didnt draft any QB but yet we had the contract situation coming up the end of this year that clearly he knows about. I dont get it. Its like he hinged his new GM career betting on Cutler to lead them the way on offense.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This draft class should have 3 top QBs if everyone declares as expected.

We will know for sure when one of those guys is on the board when the Bears pick.

I saw a mock draft the other day that had Chad Kelly getting drafted before D.Watson but can't remember what site i saw it on. They had Clev taking Kaaya with the 1st pick and us picking Kizer with the 3rd pick.