If Loggains is fired, who will be the next OC?

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
As it seems to be a foregone conclusion that our Bears won't be winning any games anytime soon, and most likely will need to make changes so as to save Fox's job, I'm thinking Dowell will likely be axed at some point during the season. No one on the current Bears offensive coaching staff seem to have even a remote chance of being promoted, either with the Bears or any other team. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. But, if it does happen, who do you think the Bears would put into the OC spot?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I made mention elsewhere that Fox was careful with his staff, meaning, I dont see anyone being able to step up to be interim coach if he is fired.

McDaniels was an OC at Rutgers, I would think they would go to Ragone first though, at least he has some pro experience, but it does not look like the answer is in the system.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
As it seems to be a foregone conclusion that our Bears won't be winning any games anytime soon, and most likely will need to make changes so as to save Fox's job, I'm thinking Dowell will likely be axed at some point during the season. No one on the current Bears offensive coaching staff seem to have even a remote chance of being promoted, either with the Bears or any other team. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. But, if it does happen, who do you think the Bears would put into the OC spot?

Let Cutler call the plays. Finally let all the blame fall on ONE person.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think Fox is gon make it through this season.

Pace prob gon fire Fox, draft a QB, bring in a new staff, and lean on that to buy him 3 more years.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Joe Moorhead, Penn State ??
Lane Kiffin, Alabama ??

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Mike Groh, passing game coordinator, Los Angeles Rams

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WAY too early for this thread. Tons of HC's, OC's, passing game coordinators, and QB coaches on the market after Black Monday for coaches league wide.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I would look at former Bills and 49ers OC Greg Roman and Falcons quarterback coach Matt LaFleur.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Don't think Fox is gon make it through this season.

Pace prob gon fire Fox, draft a QB, bring in a new staff, and lean on that to buy him 3 more years.

Most guys reckon Fox is completely entrenched and that there is almost zero chance he gets fired.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I'd take a Martz offense over the shitshow i'm seeing right now
Despite his 7 step drops and aversion to the shot gun, he at least had a strategy. Clearly the Bears didn't have the personnel to execute that strategy. What we have now is a clusterf**k.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Greg Roman sucks.

His offenses have been 11th or 12th in points in 4 out of 5 seasons as a coordinator and he had 4 straight years of top 5 rushing offenses.

Admittedly I haven't followed the Niners or Bills very closely but that's a pretty good track record.

meangreek

Liked Posts:
I dont think it really matters who the oc is anymore. The bears ruined Cutler and all the 3 and outs ....I cant take it. It's time to move on.