Theo Re-Signs!!!

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excuse me for a minute...

WOOOHOOOO! YES!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :X:X:buttrock::buttrock::clap::clap::parrot::parrot::fap::highfive:

Ok, I'm good now. Word is now all 3 have been re-signed. Honestly, this means more than any free agent signing or other roster move could. Odds are they won't win the World Series THIS YEAR. But I'd bet money they will within the next 6...

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I hope he spends the first year or two of the five bringing in young pitching , because after next year all they have left is Hendricks and Lester under contract.

They want to be pretty much like the Braves of 90s, winning division titles and making postseason year after year.
Big difference is the Braves besides young position players had 3 solid core SP in Maddox Glavine Smoltz all those years.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
hopefully they will be back to finding young players to fill the roles of the aging players and no more 200 million signings other than our own guys.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would expect nothing less. Go Cubs Go!

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Dear Theo:

I am your biggest fan. Recently I've fallen on hard times. Can I borrow $2M? I'll totally pay you back. A Nigerian Price emailed me the other day offering me $7M if I just wired him $50K. My money should be here any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk