Report: White Sox to welcome back Robin Ventura as manager in 2017

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I said nothing about you, I said it about your post. Troll elsewhere will ya?

Troll,huh? The coverall word for no intelligent response. Not surprising for someone who doesn't even comprehend his own posts. I guess Parade was right about you. But I'll gladly leave the deserted forum of the CCS that is just so fitting the team in it's title. Maybe someone, someday will read the next post in here.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Troll,huh? The coverall word for no intelligent response. Not surprising for someone who doesn't even comprehend his own posts. I guess Parade was right about you. But I'll gladly leave the deserted forum of the CCS that is just so fitting the team in it's title. Maybe someone, someday will read the next post in here.

Good bye!

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I read it. It's dumb. :D

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I am going to chalk up your irrational behavior here to you having a bad day. I indicated nothing about who knows more about winning making your comments one of the dumbest things ever posted here.

On the White Sox forum? Pretty small sample size. I also disagree since you post here frequently.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There just isn't much to say about the flooded sept tank situation. Hands on hips. Shrug shoulders until we see change worth stop holding our breath for.

Kenny Williams needs to go. Gut the house of his cronies. Get some fresh minds who want opportunity on it.

Just waiting for some news of change...and we get "club to welcome back ventura."

How are we supposed to feel? It isn't worth talking about.