Hoyer Just Did something Other(s) Couldn't

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's more than one type of toughness. Cutler is extremely physically tough, but he is mentally and emotionally weak.

I could see mentally, but how emotionally?

Bort

Liked Posts:
From my understanding, the MCL is fine when running in a straight line. Its the cuts and sudden movements are the problems. Wouldn't that affect a QBs ability to maneuver in the pocket? I would think so. The players that were giving him shit are similar to the fans on this message board, everyone says what someone else should do, but unless its happened to you in a similar situation you don't know shit about it.

The players giving him shit were almost certainly in a similar situation at some point because MCL sprains are literally the most common football injury.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There's more than one type of toughness. Cutler is extremely physically tough, but he is mentally and emotionally weak.

It's always the same thing with Cutler. Teammates will say nice things about him on camera and on record, but whenever it's in private or a player no longer on his team, the truth comes out that everyone hates him and thinks he's a pussy.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I could see mentally, but how emotionally?

He can't control his emotions. Just look at his body language during games. He also does shit like this.

[video=youtube;eJAwH4CL0Vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAwH4CL0Vw[/video]

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The players giving him shit were almost certainly in a similar situation at some point because MCL sprains are literally the most common football injury.

So it was Quarterbacks giving him shit? I don't remember any off the top of my head.

He can't control his emotions. Just look at his body language during games. He also does shit like this.

[video=youtube;eJAwH4CL0Vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAwH4CL0Vw[/video]

That makes him emotionally weak? Must be damn near every player in the NFL then.

Bort

Liked Posts:

So it was Quarterbacks giving him shit? I don't remember any off the top of my head.

Huh? You're saying a defensive back who played through an MCL sprain has no right to call out a quarterback for not playing through an MCL sprain because they happen to play different positions?

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh? You're saying a defensive back who played through an MCL sprain has no right to call out a quarterback for not playing through an MCL sprain because they happen to play different positions?

It was the exact same injury, to the exact same extent? No one can know. Nobody should be calling other people out for injuries. That's just dumb. Adrian Peterson came back from his ACL quickly, should all players be able to do that now? Everyone responds to injuries differently. This is all common sense shit that shouldn't need to be explained to adults. "I played through concussions back in the 70's, why can't these pussies do it?" Sounds legit.

Bort

Liked Posts:
That makes him emotionally weak? Must be damn near every player in the NFL then.

WftheFi.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler needs to be cut.

Hoyer does this in one fucking game, and Cutler gives us all this grief and pouts and points and coaches and acts like a complete leadership tard, fuck this.

man, just fuck this.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Cutler will happily go out there and throw 5 ints he's done it before.

If he's out of the game it's because he's actually hurt not because he's quitting.

Bull shit...

You know who will play through pain? Kyle Long. The guy has a torn labrum. Not just a slight tear. he fucking thing is torn completely through.

Jay has a fucking hang nail and wont even practice.

He's a puss.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Bull shit...

You know who will play through pain? Kyle Long. The guy has a torn labrum. Not just a slight tear. he fucking thing is torn completely through.

Jay has a fucking hang nail and wont even practice.

He's a puss.

Well Russell Wilson is going to play with his MCL Sprain. Let's see how he does.